Blessed

Lots of gloom and doom these days. Some of us have those days that are true blessings. Some of us need to hear the blessings of others for encouragement. Some days I'm in both camps depending on the time of day!

We in the US still live in the greatest nation of the world and have much to be thankful for in life.

Post up your blessing today and let's quit focusing on the garbage so much.

I've been gone for work a lot lately. Very blessed to have spent the afternoon yesterday with my family planting flowers and cleaning up our rose garden, after a morning meal of pancakes with the wife and a nice hour ruck hike with the dog. Ruffed grouse are still drumming and the Oregon grape are in bloom, not to mention the arrow root are also blooming and I'm sure there are some glacier lillies poking up, with some snow still up high. Beautiful day!

Blessed to have an amazing neighbor who also happens to be my family Dr.

Backstory: My 1 y.o. has had a low grade fever for the last 5 days. We've been able to get her to drink milk and eat a little bread but nothing else. Yesterday I told my wife to call the Dr. Office so we could speak with a PA or nurse and have an app for today. ER visit seemed un-reasonable since the fever has been sub 100.5 and the child is very responsive still. My neighbor/Dr. called back about 15 mintues after my wife left a VM and after chatting for 3 minutes she said to swing by her house. The Dr. did an exam and gave us some tips on getting the baby rehydrated. Said if there was no improvement after a certain amount of hydration and time then ER visit would be the next step to get an IV in the baby

Got home and got the baby feeling better using some of the techniques the Dr. suggested . Baby was starting to hydrate and eating pepperoni and cheese 5 hours after we talked with the Dr.

JasonWi

WKR
This is a great idea! Too many people have the glass half empty mentality and that's unfortunate...no matter how rough life gets there is always things to be grateful for.

I was able to spend a relaxing weekend with my wife and we just enjoyed the nice weather and each others company in addition to celebrating our 5th anniversary.

My baby girl, once only 2.5 pounds at birth and now a spirited 4 year old, starts a summer day care today, same place as my 7 y/o son. Sometimes I can't help but think she is the biggest blessing of my life.

I've been through enough tough times and always come out of it that I'm just trained to trust in what life has to offer. Hope that never changes.

Scoot

WKR
Blessed to have had two wonderful parents who invested time, attention, and love in me. Blessed to be able to treat my kids similarly. So thankful to have a faithful wife and two really wonderful kids who are active and involved in a lot of great things and staying out of trouble.

Wvroach

WKR
Blessed to be a WKR.

In all reality if you are reading or writing on this platform you have more entertainment and information than all the kings of old combined at your fingertips. Virtually everyone on here is going to bed with a full belly at night and not having to spend a day's wages on a loaf of bread.

I personally have been blessed innumerable times and everyday is another one, we are not guaranteed tomorrow and we should all be thankful for today.

JasonWi

WKR
Blessed to spend a nice evening with my wife, walking our dogs a few miles and visiting the entire time and nobody using their phone.

This morning woke up and was able to put a solid hour in at the gym before work -- what a fantastic way to start the day.

CorbLand

WKR
4 years of both my wife and I working two jobs, living below our means and going without finally paid off. We finally got an offer accepted on a house after 1.25 years and 9 offers. We got this house because of the amount we had down and the financing options it allows us.

Now I hope it continues to be a blessing and doesnt become a curse.

Titan_Bow

WKR
Got a new addition to the family today, definitely a blessing!

160bb6c1eea3becff25c3c8444740992.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
insanelupus
Sun is shining, the birds are singing, and the grass is a lovely shade of green. Beautiful spring day.

Blessed to finally get a small piece of thorn out of my thumb after about 5 days of irritation.
Sometimes its the little things that bring happiness!!

OP great post!! we need more of this positivity!