Bloodline material for strings n cables

Paridgerunner

Lil-Rokslider
Several custom bowstring shops are using this I guess newer material. Doesn't need waxed I read. Catfish customs n Threadz uses it and comes in shit ton of colors. Anyone runnin em? And who did u go with?

Kularrow

Lil-Rokslider
I am, Running Bloodlines Vec99 from Wicked Custom Threadz. I love these strings, can’t say enough good things about them.

MT257

WKR
I have bloodline from both catfish customs and wicked customs neither show any signs of wear. I have also not waxed them either.

Bearsears

WKR
I just put a set on my bow this summer. Mine were done by a custom builder near me called Carbon Valley Archery. So far they've been good. No wear, stretch or peep rotation.

Zac

WKR
Used Buck Slayer, they were awesome as well. One of the biggest differences I have noticed is that they don't fray as much as 452X.

wayoh22

WKR
Running Wicked Threads Custom Strings as well. Won't be going back to GAS or anyone. 500+ shots through them and no fraying or peep twist. Don't have to wax them. Only regret is not having them sooner

Dyehard

FNG
I installed a set of Bloodline VEC 99 string and cables from Catfish Customs a couple of months ago. I can't say enough about Mike at Catfish Customs and the string material, both are fantastic. Make sure your string builder is experienced with VEC 99 though because it is very "slick" and if they use the wrong type serving it will slip and separate very easily.