Blue Jeans

treillw

WKR
Can't believe I'm asking for fashion advice online, but what the heck - I ask you guys about everything else. Haven't purchase a pair of jeans in about 10 years. I've had two pairs get thread bare and tear recently. Need to get some new ones. What kind do you like?

Azone

WKR
While I might not be the most fashionable person myself, not that I really care but Cinch has become my favorite brand. I also love the Carhartt work pants. Just dont go spend a 100 bucks on a new pair with a bunch of rips and holes in them. Blows me away people want to buy messed up crap from a store.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
My wife and I get Kimes ranch jeans for free so I am a little biased. They are really well made, fit great, and are much better quality than what you can buy in the regular clothing stores. I like their “Dillon” model the best.

I don’t know your particular style, but Buckle jeans or Ariat jeans, both in the “stretch” version, are a very good choice. Buckle jeans will be thinner (feel better), but the Ariat jeans will last much longer if you are working in them daily. As said above, get the stretch denim. That shit is amazing. I never thought I’d be someone saying that, but damn I’m glad I gave it a chance.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Wrangler Rugged Wear Relaxed Fit jeans.......they actually come in my 38" length.

If you haven't bought any jeans in 10 years, you must rarely wear them. I go through at least two pair a year.

Outlaw99

WKR
My wife and I get Kimes ranch jeans for free so I am a little biased. They are really well made, fit great, and are much better quality than what you can buy in the regular clothing stores. I like their “Dillon” model the best.

How can I get in on this deal?? Lol really enjoy their chuck jeans. I can’t afford all my jeans to be Kimes. I wear wranglers everyday for work. I like R&R Cowboys a lot too. Well thought out, comfortable jeans.

zacattack

WKR
I tried wranglers once felt like they were cutting my boys in half.

For work I’ll go with carhart or Levi’s.
For nice jeans 7 for all mankind, AG or true religion are my go to. Just don’t pay full price for them.

seawolfxix

Lil-Rokslider
For those that live near a Duluth Trading store, there are several materials and styles to choose from. They’re pricier than most, but they fit me well and are durable.