Blue Jeans

archp625

WKR
I buy cheap on on sale jeans from where every. My latest ones were $20 at Old Navy. They have the stretch.

What amazing to me is I about have a heart attach paying $50 for jeans but a new pair of hunting pants that are $100 + im all over.

Hondo

WKR
For durability, Schaefer Outfitters Brushcloth Ranch Hand Jeans.

For comfort, Wrangler Premium Advanced Comfort Jeans (47MAC series).

I have honestly found that silvers are super comfortable. I'm a bigger guy and they fit perfectly and my wife likes the way the fit if you catch my drift

Smid

WKR
I buy cheap on on sale jeans from where every. My latest ones were $20 at Old Navy. They have the stretch.

What amazing to me is I about have a heart attach paying $50 for jeans but a new pair of hunting pants that are $100 + im all over.

Ive been buying the old navy bootcuts for a few years. They last pretty long for being so cheap. Hard to find bootcuts anymore

bat-cave

WKR
revtown ... not the cheapest, but the most comfortable (for me). Enough stretch and they don't look like darn skinny jeans and fit great, even if you have larger legs from lifting etc ...

Woodrow F Call

Lil-Rokslider
As long as they are cheap and they are not acid washed or has the word "skinny" in front of it, I normally wear them.

wernerjd

FNG
I don’t know your particular style, but Buckle jeans or Ariat jeans, both in the “stretch” version, are a very good choice. Buckle jeans will be thinner (feel better), but the Ariat jeans will last much longer if you are working in them daily. As said above, get the stretch denim. That shit is amazing. I never thought I’d be someone saying that, but damn I’m glad I gave it a chance.

the Buckle jeans is also what I wear

jkingsKS

FNG
Carhartt Rugged Flex. Been wearing the same pair almost daily for the past year and just get more comfortable. Stretchy and durable. Can be found pretty cheaply if you scour the web too.