WTS Blued Tikka T3x .300 Win Mag that just plain shoots

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonS

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Looking to move this as I am heading to AK and found a stainless to ease my mind. I just hope the stainless shoots as well as the blued one does.
Less than 100 rounds through it. It loves the 165 Barnes TTSX, haven't tried reloading for it because they were so darn accurate out of it.
Drops elk near and far, antelope (no surprise) and is nice to shoot. I put a slip on recoil pad to increase LOP and a cheek pad to give me the sight picture for the Bushnell LRHS 4.5-18 that she wears.
Currently sitting on top is a EGW 20 moa rail and a some Burris XTR 30 mm rings. Those could come along for the ride or I could keep and put on the stainless one once it gets here and I can find an FFL that will answer the phone to receive it.
New they range from 650-679 I think.
The rings and base add some value if you want them.
Bare rifle let's say 585 shipped, I'll try and find a way to upload a pic of a 500m target. It's 3 shots touching and one about 6-8 inches away. I could blame the shooter for all 4, I was pleasantly surprised as it happened when I was sighting it in. Had targets at 1, 2, 3, 4, 500m and was figuring out dope to use and trying a ballistic app.
When the first two were on at 300, I aimed at a 3x2 or so steel plate that's at 500m and dialed the dope. Ping, ping, ping, ping.
Not sure which one was low, but she just plain shoots.
Looks like a tikka, some hunting scratches on the stock from a gun bearer and walking in fun stuff, but great rifle.
I'll post pictures tomorrow.
Please ask any questions and stay healthy
Jon

TWG0572

WKR
Rating - 94.1%
16   1   0
I already have a T3x 300 or I would be interested. Why not just get I cerakoted and you would have nothing to worry about

OP
JonS

JonS

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
That's an idea, let me do some research on it. Recommend any good places to get it cerakoted?
Thanks,
Jon

jruff002

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to move this as I am heading to AK and found a stainless to ease my mind. I just hope the stainless shoots as well as the blued one does.
Less than 100 rounds through it. It loves the 165 Barnes TTSX, haven't tried reloading for it because they were so darn accurate out of it.
Drops elk near and far, antelope (no surprise) and is nice to shoot. I put a slip on recoil pad to increase LOP and a cheek pad to give me the sight picture for the Bushnell LRHS 4.5-18 that she wears.
Currently sitting on top is a EGW 20 moa rail and a some Burris XTR 30 mm rings. Those could come along for the ride or I could keep and put on the stainless one once it gets here and I can find an FFL that will answer the phone to receive it.
New they range from 650-679 I think.
The rings and base add some value if you want them.
Bare rifle let's say 585 shipped, I'll try and find a way to upload a pic of a 500m target. It's 3 shots touching and one about 6-8 inches away. I could blame the shooter for all 4, I was pleasantly surprised as it happened when I was sighting it in. Had targets at 1, 2, 3, 4, 500m and was figuring out dope to use and trying a ballistic app.
When the first two were on at 300, I aimed at a 3x2 or so steel plate that's at 500m and dialed the dope. Ping, ping, ping, ping.
Not sure which one was low, but she just plain shoots.
Looks like a tikka, some hunting scratches on the stock from a gun bearer and walking in fun stuff, but great rifle.
I'll post pictures tomorrow.
Please ask any questions and stay healthy
Jon
not trying to hijack your thread but fyi for what it's worth i was in same boat with my tikka 7 mag, so i just painted mine as seen below but i cut my barrel down to 20" for my can so it's not moving as fast as i'd like for a long shot on a moose... Then 2 weeks ago grabagun made a deal i couldn't refuse on new tikka T3x stainless 300 win new for $599 so i swiped it up and loaded 200 accubonds for it shooting 1/2" at 3015 fps.

Attachments

• IMG_2856.jpg
    IMG_2856.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 67

TWG0572

WKR
Rating - 94.1%
16   1   0
A simple google search and you will find plenty. But don’t get me wrong, I see nothing wrong with buying new guns either

Status
Not open for further replies.