Bluetooth headphones (ear buds)

IrishnId

WKR
Look up Aftershocks. They're are my favorite by far! They don't go in your ear at all. It leaves you able to be aware of your surroundings. I can hear dogs, cars, cyclists and everything else around me and my music is still very clear.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

TSimons9

FNG
I have had really good luck with the JBL reflect mini BT they are cheap on Amazon, hold a charge well, and they don't fall out of my ears while lifting or running. They come with different size silicone pieces to fit your ears and even fit my tiny ears without being uncomfortable.

Power beats get my vote. Good battery life. And the cord connecting them makes.it harder for youbto lose them IMO.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
This may be too late, ear buds deprive you of situational awareness. For running, bon conducting head phones like Aftershokz are the way to go. I absolutely love my Aftershokz and use them all the time. I never could bring myself to use earbuds, even at home, as I hated not being aware of what was going on around me.

Edit: I see several people beat me to the recommendation.

TSAMP

WKR
Indy fuel. From Costco about 50 bucks. About 1 year still doing great with daily usage.

I love the ease of my AirPods, but they kept falling out. So I bought a simple set of rubber adapters from Best Buy. Can add over the ear or ear hooks. Just the easiest thing for me to use.

Been using Bose sports for 3 or 4 years...the battery won't hold charge after a 18 months or so but Bose keep sending me replacements free of charge..on my 3rd pair..I keep going back to them because to me the sound better than beats or ipods.

ILMhunter

FNG
I have some JLabs that work well. Got for like $30 from walmart and have lasted over a year now with no issues.

Jabra Elite Active 65t. There may be newer models but I've had them for 3+ years now and they're still going strong. 4-5 hours per charge, only charge the case once a week or so. Never had any issues with the bluetooth. Stay put in my ears and no pain, unlike airpods. Don't understand how people can stand those things. They have a hear-through mode that allows street noise in that works really well.

InDeep

WKR
I had the wireless beats by dre for 4 years . I have switched to Jabra Elites and have been blown away .

TFrank

WKR
Haven’t used many but I got Raycons. Discount codes all over the place. Wife liked them too and bought a pair the other week.