Bluetooth headphones (ear buds)

Anyone use bluetooth headphones or i guess ear buds would be a better term? I am thinking about getting some for running. With the weather warming up ill be running a lot more and the wired headphones that i have came with my phone and they are junk. They keep falling out of my ears and the wire is constantly smacking me in the chin. Im not looking for anything like all the professional athletes seem to be wearing these days. I just want something that is bluetooth capable and wont fall off my head when im pounding the pavement. Anyone have any insight?

My daughter bought me the plantronics backbeat bluetooth headphones, love them sweat proof and hold tight to your head for working out and running , plus no cords , sound very good for a bluetooth headphone

G5Archer

Lil-Rokslider
I use the LG Tone Pro 's and they are awesome! Very comfortable, Bluetooth, and great battery life.

ssliger

WKR
My wife has the Beats by Dre bluetooth earbuds, Ive used them running on the treadmill and seem real nice.

COhuntin

FNG
I have a pair of the Jaybird earbuds. They are super nice and stay in the ear once you figure out what size ear you have. Little spendy though. I also saw a pair of yurbuds at a 10k I did last month and they seem pretty cool too. You can get them with a cloth like cord instead of the hard plastic too.

BryceB

FNG
I am using a pair of knock off apple ear buds. They cost me $40 on amazon and have done well for my 30 min to 2 hour runs. Probably not as nice as some other a but cheap if you just want to get started.

Tennessee

FNG
My Powerbeats by Dre hook over the ear and last for a long time before recharging. They came with multiple ear bud attachments too.

freedomhunter25

Lil-Rokslider
aftershox. game changer, in the audio game. they don't go in your ear they sit just behind. music sounds better and you can still hear . sounds weird but they are freakin awesome, I use em on my bike and I can hear cars coming p behind me and when walking . check em out .

slivver71

FNG
Bose Soundsport have been my fave for the past year now. I got them used, cause I'm a cheap bastard, and they've been excellent and without issues. The only thing I don't like is that they're not very loud.

Anyone use bluetooth headphones or i guess ear buds would be a better term? I am thinking about getting some for running. With the weather warming up ill be running a lot more and the wired headphones that i have came with my phone and they are junk. They keep falling out of my ears and the wire is constantly smacking me in the chin. Im not looking for anything like all the professional athletes seem to be wearing these days. I just want something that is bluetooth capable and wont fall off my head when im pounding the pavement. Anyone have any insight?
I have Jaybird Bluetooth headphones that have a little cord and they work okay, but I love my Samsung earbuds! I have an iPhone but I don’t like the AirPods at all. These stay in when I run and do all kinds of HIIT workouts. A little pricier but they go on sale on Amazon often, plus the battery life is really good too!

*zap*

WKR
I have seen a biker and a runner stopped on the trail looking for a ear bud that fell out/dropped. I use ones that are connected by a wire. Jlab brand.