Bluetooth speaker

lmeyer

WKR
Not really hunting gear, but looking for recomendation on a bluetooth speaker. Doesn't need to be top of the line, just something that is decently loud, durable and good battery. Not too worried about water proof but it would be a plus I guess. What's worked for y'all?

Vaultman

WKR
I have a n Ultimate Ears "Boom 3" that I really like. It was about 100 bucks (but I think they may be a little more now), and I have had it nearly 2 years. It's good and loud and sounds good, even though I am not a music buff.
I just got my mom a smaller one for her trip to Hawaii.

Tick

WKR
Abused a small Braven speaker last few years and still works great. Small, waterproof, durable, and plenty loud.

I use a JBL Clip. Bought it on a whim so I could have music at work and it's really proven to be handy. Durable, water and drop resistant, and the battery lasts for about two days of use at about 8-10 hours a stretch. It's great as a phone speaker too when you're doing other stuff.

RCL

WKR
Been using an Anker for a couple of years now and it has been great.

sd375

Lil-Rokslider
Anker products are solid and not as expensive as others. I’d recommend them

I have a JBL charge 3 and extreme. Both have been flawless for years. Camping, ice fishing, house parties, whatever. Good volume and battery life, water resistance is a plus. Price can be steep, but they go on sale from time to time.

TSAMP

WKR
Ecoxgear. I have one that floats and can charge my phone as well. Ive had it for 5 or more years still holds charge and sounds as good as day I got it.

Shayman

FNG
I have had the Ultimate Ears Boom 2 for years and got the 3 last year. The 3 is great, waterproof and even floats. Ultimate Ears makes great products.