BOAL'D Case Files, The Conclusion

Trackselk

WKR
I thought his previous boal pics looked a little dark! Maybe he didn't know that the ancient practice of burning the countryside is no longer a legal way of hunting? You know how the education system in Ontario Oregon is...

Last edited:
The only reason I saw the name is that the applicable page in the OG thread came up when I googled the guy😂
You cant even make it up.
Which is also the last sentence in an Eastmans blog piece that comes up when you google him that has some striking similarities to how this Fiasco started.

Fatcamp

WKR
All I know is imma start some serious pack training, that way when I come across a dead boal I can strap it on full body, hide hair, guts and get outta there. The original boal shooter will think aliens obducted it.

Then I can place it in a location of my choice. All propped up in a bed and shoot a sweet influencer video where I sneak into a sleeping boal and arrow him. But ill drop the camera on the shot so there's no footage of him running off mortality wounded. It will just cut to me and a magazine cover grip and grin.

38036c05-4959-4f9c-8e61-85ce34582260_text.gif

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I’m all for roasting the dude brutally and often but going to employer is a bit much.
I have to agree, self-righteous people on the internet jumping into a situation that does not concern them rarely brings about justice. Problem is they (as a group, not individuals) do not know when enough is enough and it becomes about nothing more than inflicting pain.

Respectfully disagree.
teachers and law enforcement quite frankly are and should be held to higher standards.
I wouldnt want him teaching my children.
The fact he was trying to be an "influncer" already put him a couple notches down to start with.
The question is, will you go out of your way to find teachers who have broken the law, or is it only when it drops into your lap? If he is a teacher in the area you live in, go for it, but if not, then perhaps it would be better to find a local cause where you have skin in the game.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
I have to agree, self-righteous people on the internet jumping into a situation that does not concern them rarely brings about justice. Problem is they (as a group, not individuals) do not know when enough is enough and it becomes about nothing more than inflicting pain.

The question is, will you go out of your way to find teachers who have broken the law, or is it only when it drops into your lap? If he is a teacher in the area you live in, go for it, but if not, then perhaps it would be better to find a local cause where you have skin in the game.

I will agree mob mentality when asking for a pound of flesh often results in more pounds asked for then available.

I will admit I'm lazy and don’t go actively seeking people doing wrong as I said I'm lazy but also because I aint perfect and glass houses and all.

I sit on both sides of the fence on this issue so please don’t feel as if I'm attacking you. Simply would like to hear your reasoning and points of view.

Serious questions for you and @wind gypsy though. You say employer is too much. What about sponsors? social groups like this one? mutual friends? Would you feel different if a game warden from another area or state had done this. What if it was your kid’s teacher? Sheriff of your county? Where do you draw the line.

My point is if you are willing to roast him at all then it seems a little silly to set a moral boundary at employer. I don’t remember anyone pulling up on the Cecil the lion dude. And he did it all legally. They roasted that dude for months and hounded him so much he had to close his business. This guy actually did wrong. And I don’t see how he could explain away wanton waste. And this isn’t the first time he did wrong either. Seems making bad decisions is in this guy’s DNA.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I have had GW tell me they can identify the difference between a muzzleloader and a high powered rifle hole.
Well ya........a .50 cal hole versus "less than .50 cal" hole. Both of the ML bullet holes on this bull were perfectly round........more so than through a target even.

Well ya........a .50 cal hole versus "less than .50 cal" hole. Both of the ML bullet holes on this bull were perfectly round........more so than through a target even.

Entrance hole sizes are influenced by things other than just starting diameter.

A .22 mag can leave a 50 cal sized round hole in hide.

Finch

WKR
Did the guilty party ever post pictures of BOAL on his IG? I assume they’ve been long gone not does anyone know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Entrance hole sizes are influenced by things other than just starting diameter.

A .22 mag can leave a 50 cal sized round hole in hide.
Of course it can, but it will look a lot different than those smooth edged .50 cal holes I saw. Exit wounds are even more impressive with the right gun and bullets.

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider

The guy is a “hunting influencer”

I say make him, his children, his children’s children, his dog, his aunt Betty, and the manager at the local hardware store he uses all pay.

-Hunt Quietly

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I will agree mob mentality when asking for a pound of flesh often results in more pounds asked for then available.

I will admit I'm lazy and don’t go actively seeking people doing wrong as I said I'm lazy but also because I aint perfect and glass houses and all.

I sit on both sides of the fence on this issue so please don’t feel as if I'm attacking you. Simply would like to hear your reasoning and points of view.

Serious questions for you and @wind gypsy though. You say employer is too much. What about sponsors? social groups like this one? mutual friends? Would you feel different if a game warden from another area or state had done this. What if it was your kid’s teacher? Sheriff of your county? Where do you draw the line.

My point is if you are willing to roast him at all then it seems a little silly to set a moral boundary at employer. I don’t remember anyone pulling up on the Cecil the lion dude. And he did it all legally. They roasted that dude for months and hounded him so much he had to close his business. This guy actually did wrong. And I don’t see how he could explain away wanton waste. And this isn’t the first time he did wrong either. Seems making bad decisions is in this guy’s DNA.
I see sponsors as fair, if the sponsorship is related to the crime.

I see something local as fair. If you live in the community, even if you do not have kids in school, I say feel free to contact the school board.

The nature of a crime also plays into it. If someone used their position of trust (teacher, police officer, nurse) to aid wrong doing, I see driving them out of that position as good, especially if there is an established pattern. So, I would set a lower bar for going beyond the local. Though, in nursing at least, the state board would be the proper way to file a complaint and get an investigation, so I would faver contacting the board over an employer.

The Cecil the lion case is actually an example that made me wary of situations like this. He caught far more flack than he deserved, and I'm willing to bet few people local to him had that much of a problem with it (say 1%), but you expand that 1% to the global scale and allow easy access with the internet and the blowback gets magnified out of proportion.

I see discussing remote wrong doing as a valuable way to identify the norms of a group. But, the action those discussions spur us to should generally be closer to home.

As for bad decisions being in this guys character, that may be, but we have constructed a justice system in our society and I see wrestling with how to improve that as more valuable than trying to taking things into our own hands because we don't like how that system handled a case.

In the end, we are all crooked timber, it takes time and effort to straighten and build with crooked timber, press to fast and it breaks, don't try at all and the structure fails. Recognizing that I too am crooked timber, my arguments are not dictates, though I hope they are persuasive.

Sorry for the verbose reply, though it still feels too abbreviated to me. Yes, I have a problem.

Edited to correct spelling.

Last edited: