Bogus Challenge 3d archery shoot

Finally got the website built the other night with all the new info on what we are doing for 2013. Going to be a really fun shoot again this year.

Some of the highlights:

Dates: June 28th,29th and 30th.

Friday night Glowstick shoot! Going to light up a 10 target course with glowsticks and lights and shoot through it at dark. Winner is going to get a brand new pair of Vortex Viper HD's

Pure Elevation Course competition: we made this a two day competition this year which will take place Saturday and Sunday. We are still working out the cash prize but the overall winner will also take home a $1000 gift certificate to Commercial Tire. The main portion of the course is a 3 mile, 2000ft loop.

Commercial Tire Smoke course Saturday night: 100% paypack

I scheduled the Full Draw Film Tour for Thursday night in Boise which will be a great time as always.

For more info you can check out the website; boguschallenge.com

Hope to see a bunch of fellow Rokslider's there,
Steve

Last edited:

OBP

WKR
Can't wait Steve, already got the time off on the calendar at work!

rutfest

FNG
The format looks great Steve! Thanks for all of the hard work putting everything together!

OBP

WKR
Hey Steve, I'm planning on coming over Friday and staying for the weekend. Can you describe the "camping on site". Is it on grass? gravel? Will there be access to water there or will we need to pack all that up there? Thanks!

OP
S&S ARCHERY
Hey Steve, I'm planning on coming over Friday and staying for the weekend. Can you describe the "camping on site". Is it on grass? gravel? Will there be access to water there or will we need to pack all that up there? Thanks!

There are some grass areas but for the most part its on gravel in the main parking lot area. There are some places lower down on the mountain to camp in the trees but then you'll miss out on all the partying:)

OP
S&S ARCHERY
Only 18 days left till the shoot! We are looking for volunteers to help with set up, registration and tear down. If anyone is interested shoot me a message.