Boise Area Devil Dogs?

flemdogg

Lil-Rokslider
Moved to the Boise area January of this year. Former Marine (2005-2013), 4 pumps (2 Iraq, 1 Afghan, and 1 WestPac). Got out, went to college, worked for the Defense Department, but now with the Bureau of Reclamation in the beautiful state of Idaho. I've exclusively hunted solo but possibly looking into partnering up with someone. Obsessed with hunting the back country for big game. It has filled the void for adventure and thrills since getting out of the service. Would be nice to link up with former Marines that backpack hunt, I miss the brotherhood. Hit me up if you're down to suffer in the mountains together.

Last edited:
Hey man, thanks for your service. If you want to chat Idaho hunting and/or need some general starting points, feel free to PM.

Muleyczy

Lil-Rokslider
Im a former Marine grunt (1998-2006) and 100% the one thing I miss the most is the brotherhood. If I was in Idaho, I’d hit you up for sure.

SpringTom

FNG
Moved to the Boise area January of this year. Former Marine (2005-2013), 4 pumps (2 Iraq, 1 Afghan, and 1 WestPac). Got out, went to college, worked for the Defense Department, but now with the Bureau of Reclamation in the beautiful state of Idaho. I've exclusively hunted solo but possibly looking into partnering up with someone. Obsessed with hunting the back country for big game. It has filled the void for adventure and thrills since getting out of the service. Would be nice to link up with former Marines that backpack hunt, I miss the brotherhood. Hit me up if you're down to suffer in the mountains together.
Wish I lived in Idaho. But not at the moment. 2002-2006 USMC myself. I have been eyeing the ID disabled veteran non resident license/ tags for a while now. I heard they limited it to 500 recently.

Hope you have a great season!

Tom

JD Jones

WKR
I’m in Texas however last 2 years I’ve started road-tripping up that way in the fall. I’d love to move there but for the time being I’m resolved to my fall trips. I’ll be in central ID mid October 2022 for 14 days

Marine with very similar deployments and time 2005 to 2013… no west pac tho. Love to shoot the ish and talk shop.