Boise Gunsmith for Rebarrel

Wapiti1

WKR
I asked a couple of friends out that way, they said Elite Rifleworks or RK Gunsmithing.

Another options is Hells Canyon Armory, but you'll have to ship it or drive it up there.

Jeremy

excaliber

WKR
I'd send my gun off to one of the best not someone close by just because it's convenient. I'm not saying the local guys wouldn't do a great job. These names don't come up when you search for " who should I have build my rifle?"

Wapiti1

WKR
I'd send my gun off to one of the best not someone close by just because it's convenient. I'm not saying the local guys wouldn't do a great job. These names don't come up when you search for " who should I have build my rifle?"
Often good shops don't. Actually, the ones that I consider the best rarely or never come up here. Best being completely opinion or related to type of work.

Jim Combe at elite rifle works hands down...I wouldn’t take a gun to RK if I was paid to...Jim knows and specializes in rifles, RK is more of a glock/ar shop.
Thanks for that. The fellow that recommended RK is a handgun guy, so maybe that fits. As always, due diligence is required. It is just an internet recommendation.

Jeremy

If I was trying to stay in Idaho I would call Kampfeld in Sandpoint and see what he thinks. Yes you will be shipping it but he does killer work, reasonably priced and typically is relatively quick turn around.

Last edited:

jdubrr

Lil-Rokslider
If I was trying to stay in Idaho I would call Kampfeld in Sandpoint and see what he thinks. Yes you will be shipping it but he does killer work, reasonably priced and typically is relatively quick turn around.
I had Kampfeld do work on my rifle. Great Work!