Boise Seamster or Seamstress needed!

This doesn’t qualify as “DIY”, but I am looking for someone in the Greater Boise area to sew a few extra guy-out points onto my seek outside cimarron. I have already contacted Outdoor Gear Medics, they said they can do it, but the best they can do is a 2 week turn around.

As many of us have done before, I’m scrambling last minute before a trip. I should have been looking into this a year ago.... but my dream would be to have it done on or before 11/3. Obviously, I can continue to run the tent the way it is, as I have been for years, if need be. These guyouts are purely to add a bit of livability.

Let me know if you or someone you know can help me out! Thanks!

WoodBow

WKR
In case you don't find anyone, you could try the trick of placing something like a plastic marble on the inside and then cinching a loop around it on the outside. Bit of an improvised attachment point. Might not make for the prettiest pitch but should get you by very well.

I use the technique with a golf ball to pull a tarp full of leaves across my yard with the lawn mower.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

WoodBow

WKR
Can you point me towards a better one?? I’m assuming this is the thread that gets the most interaction with guys and gals that know how to sew......
I think he means he posted on the wrong thread and then edited it to say wrong thread.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk