Bone collector issue

MBN

FNG
Curious if anyone has had the same issue.. I have a 50 cal Bone collector and can't get it to zero at 100 yards. It shoots about 4-5" low, the windage is good. I have tried loose powder and pellets from 100-150 grains. I have shot multiple brands of bullets. I clean it after shooting it. It groups well just low. I have had other people shoot it with the same result. I have contacted the manufacture and that was a dead end. I also bought a new rear sight that was a little higher than the stock sight, it gained some but still low. Ideas??

Deere83

Lil-Rokslider
Just an idea but a peep sight and globe helped me immensely on my muzzleloader, it’s the same muzzleloader you have. I couldn’t get proper sight alignment with the open sights because I think they built the stock for shooting with a scope, I couldn’t get my eye low enough to shoot it. With the Williams peep and front globe I had to add either 9 or 11 beer can shims under the globe to get a 100 yard zero

Reactions: MBN
Higher rear or lower front sight would be the answer. What type of rear sight do you have on it?

OP
MBN

MBN

FNG
Higher rear or lower front sight would be the answer. What type of rear sight do you have on it?
I understand the concept of how to move sights to change bullet trajectory but I don't have any more room to adjust up on the rear sight and the front sight is fixed. I am more asking if people have had the same problem or what there fix was. I thought the stock sights would be able to shoot out to 100 yards. I bought the Williams sight because it had slightly more adjustment which helped a little but not enough.

I’ve never experienced what you’re describing. You might call Williams and describe the issue. There was a guy on another thread/forum that had the same issue. IIRC, Williams sent him a higher base for the rear.

OP
MBN

MBN

FNG
I’ve never experienced what you’re describing. You might call Williams and describe the issue. There was a guy on another thread/forum that had the same issue. IIRC, Williams sent him a higher base for the rear.
Thank you much for the info! TC customer service isn't much help since they got bought out