Book - Elk of North Ameirica: Ecology and Management

Vandy321

WKR
Have been looking for this book off and on for a year, seen one on ebay for over $100!?

Anybody have a copy they'd be willing to short-term loan out? I'd like to read it. Would cover shipping both ways and if be happy to lend something as collateral to an established rokslide member.

Shot in the dark, but thought I'd ask.

MT257

WKR
If you could find one for a $100 that’s a steal. I saw one a few weeks back for +$350

• Banned
OP
V

Vandy321

WKR
Why would anyone pay that for a book? That just blows my mind

Wiscohunter

Lil-Rokslider
I paid $45 for it new and that version (newest one) is usually several hundred dollars. So, as stated above, that's not a terrible price. I don't think there is anything in there that can't be found elsewhere now days, but I like having the original book.

It’s a textbook so maybe it commands textbook prices, which are obscene across the board. It’s quite dense. I poke around in different sections now and then but it’s not really a “read it cover to cover real quick” kinda book.

WTFJohn

WKR
Have been looking for this book off and on for a year, seen one on ebay for over $100!?

Anybody have a copy they'd be willing to short-term loan out? I'd like to read it. Would cover shipping both ways and if be happy to lend something as collateral to an established rokslide member.

Shot in the dark, but thought I'd ask.

Let's go shoot coyotes in January and I can bring my copy to loan you.

• Banned
OP
V

Vandy321

WKR
Let's go shoot coyotes in January and I can bring my copy to loan you.
Just say when! you the man John, thanks for the offer! I've got 'seasons of the elk' I'll bring up if you want to read it, but i'm sure its not as in-depth as your book.