Booked for Alaska 2022...

No turning back this time. Outfitted drop hunt. Feel really really good about the pilot and I’m excited.

Will do my best with the search button, but I’m sure I’ll have lots of questions even though I have a pretty firm grasp on the trip as a whole. Please be patient.

Pumped.

It’s not easy having to wait for hunt like this. By the time I said let’s do it to the time we actually left on a plane to Alaska it was 3 years and 5 months.

I’m headed back again in 2022 and right now we’re 1 year and 4 months until we’re in the thick of it! Good luck with the planning and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

OP
P
It’s not easy having to wait for hunt like this. By the time I said let’s do it to the time we actually left on a plane to Alaska it was 3 years and 5 months.

I’m headed back again in 2022 and right now we’re 1 year and 4 months until we’re in the thick of it! Good luck with the planning and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
She is ready to rip out my larynx if one more word gets out about AK, etc. She is one hell of a fisherman and loves Just about everything that I love. Fishing, gardening, hands on building shit. Etc.

With the exception of hunting.

The expense has been a tough sell But I got her brother involved and she took the bait. So we’re off

OP
P
When they say go for broke they mean it. Also have a boat getting work done in North Carolina and I’m gonna bring down next week. Living way way way beyond my means.

OP
P
Screw it. Why not? I’ve still got some cash in the bank. And the house mostly paid off. I don’t wanna die having done nothing. My boy is only two years old, and my wife has just about already paid for college if he decides to do that.

OP
P
I had hoped to have her here a month ago. There still a lot of work to do. I’m gonna cut my teeth on a DIY hunt hopefully meet some people up there then maybe start talking about swap on a weeklong big dick beach vacation for a tagalong resident hunt

WMR

FNG
Not that you need an enabler, but here it is anyway. I went last year for the first time and my only regret is that I didn’t start sooner. I didn’t kill a moose , but saw some and had a wonderful adventure. I’ve done a fair amount of hunting elsewhere, but AK is special. I’m already sorting gear for “Round Two” this year.

AKDoc

WKR
Not that you need an enabler, but here it is anyway. I went last year for the first time and my only regret is that I didn’t start sooner. I didn’t kill a moose , but saw some and had a wonderful adventure. I’ve done a fair amount of hunting elsewhere, but AK is special. I’m already sorting gear for “Round Two” this year.
Very well said sir^^^^^^^

Moving up here thirty-five years ago is the 3rd best decision that I have made in my life...marrying my college sweetheart and having two wonderful children are #1 and 2.

OP
P
I am school children at Christmas happy and excited. 😏

OP
P
It’s also cool that the ten-day season begins on Monday. Or at least it should If history repeats itself. Makes for a really clean two weeks off

Saleen422

Lil-Rokslider
Me and a buddy decided we was going in January to alaska to hunt moose little under 4 months left to plan, don’t think I could Waite it out well over a year

It’s also cool that the ten-day season begins on Monday. Or at least it should If history repeats itself. Makes for a really clean two weeks off
Moose seasons in Alaska start on particular days of the month, i.e.1st, 5th, 15th, etc, not on particular days of the week, ie. Friday, Saturday, Monday, etc. If that makes any sense.

OP
P
Moose seasons in Alaska start on particular days of the month, i.e.1st, 5th, 15th, etc, not on particular days of the week, ie. Friday, Saturday, Monday, etc. If that makes any sense.
Roger that. And it seems like historically this unit has already started on 5 September which in 2022 happens to be a Monday