Boot fit and insole question

I need a new pair of boots. My lightweight hiking boots were good for lightweight backpacking on the trail but not so much for heavy loads of off the trail.

I have rather high arches and how a boot fit my arches has been the main thing I have looked for in a boot. If I didn't have enough arch support, too much pressure would be on my big toe when walking.

Now that I'm shopping for a new boot. How much should I care about the arch support in my choice? Is this something that can easily be corrected by the right insole if everything else fits well? Any insole recommendations?

The Crispi Dakota and Lowa Camino are the boots in the most interested in.

In my hunting boots I have had luck with New Feet insoles and custom orthotics. I’m getting ready to try out the expensive “Sheep Feet” orthotics LOL. My HSA will pay for them.

Seldom do factory or cheap insoles work with my high arch.

Poser

WKR
Definitely get a boot that fits your foot profile (narrow, wide etc), but the arch issue is addressed by insoles. As mentioned above, even the cheap version of the right insoles will make a difference. The right high quality insole in the $50-$75 range will be fantastic and a $200 pair of custom molded insoles may very well change your life.