Boot Fit Sticky w Brannock Device specs?

After having just invested over $900 in a "pair" of boots that finally landed on the 3rd sizing and eating a ton of loss in resale and shipping 18 trips, is it possible to add a Fitment Sticky?

I've invested more money on 3 pair of boots this past fall than I ever though imaginable. And after chasing my tail, I've come to realize that the boot fit is more subjective (I think) than the arguments that revolve around high end optics and clarity. Everything is "well.....to MY eyes...the Swaro was much clearer but had too much CA for me".

The Brannock Device was patented in 1925 and I think we've (maybe just me) have been trying to re-invent the wheel with boot fitting. I've measured my feet with the GoHunt box method also. But it seems even the most cheap shoe stores and WalMart usually have a Brannock Device somewhere around.

I would think this should take out all of the subjectiveness on fitment, save for maybe foot volume and arch????

If we kept the sticky submissions short and concise, it could possible be a great fitment/user research tab. Example

Brannock Spec: Left foot 12 1/2 Right foot 12 D width both feet

Good: Crispi Colorado GTX size 12. Overall great fit. Ample toe box. Minimal heel slip. 5 stars
Good: Salewa Mountain Lite GTX size 12.5 Overall great fit. Roomy toe box. Poor construction over time.

Bad: HanWag Ancash 2 GTX size 12. Ok length. Last too narrow in mid foot. Very stiff. Didn't work for me.