Boot for duck feet?

Hello to all,

As the subject head states. I have feet like a duck. I have normal heels and my forefoot is pretty wide. I'm looking for an 8-10' boot that is firm to give support for my ankles. Leaning more to 10' I have always used wide width but many times that accompanies a wide heel counter.

Unfortunately, there is not a place near me where I can try on multiple boots, or really any good boots.

Any thoughts or recommendations would be greatly appreciated and very welcome.

Jbehredt

WKR
Same situation. Trying the hanwag ancash this year. Bought them from 1shotgear. A sponsor here. Look up their straight fit plus last which the ancash is built on. It’s not as stiff as I’m used to. Stiffness is in line with a crispi 4 flex if you’re familiar. Definitely more flex than my kenetrek mtn extremes but the room for my toes is so nice. Not a sheep boot but I’m hopeful they’ll be my everything else boot.

OP
O
Thank you for the feedback. I immediately thought of those boots. I have looked on the Hanwag site and it does not state how high they are.
Will take a look.
Are there others that people are aware of?
Any information is appreciated.
Thanks!

I have a skinny foot but wide in the front and have had a similar issue with sizing. I just got a pair of Hoffman explorers in wide that seem to fit just right. They were helpful on the phone helping get the right size figured out. You might give them a call and see what they can do for you. Also I spoke with lathrop and sons but they were out of stock with what I was looking for at the time. They offer a custom fitting service done through the mail and might be best for your situation. From what I gather they make a quality boot.