Boot help

Looking into a new brand of boot. My dilemma is on stiffness and durability. I work timber, fire, wildlife, and some heavy equipment with the Forest Service. I need a day to day boot that has a bit of flex while still being durable. Ive owned several pairs in my career. Whites, haix, and zamberland have been my recents. Will not buy another pair of zamberland, my 981s were falling apart after a month and customer service was horrendous. Im looking at whites lochsa, scarpa grand dru, schnees, haix forester boots and some others. I just need something that has some flexibility because for day to day use the scarpa fuego and 981s were just way too stiff.

OP
P
That was actually my first fire boot. While they were pretty good I'm looking for something more durable and waterproof not just a specific fire boot. I have the scarpas for fire but I need a day-to-day boot when I'm not working fire.

Rokwiia

WKR
I tried the Schnee Timberline and Divide Mid. The Timberline have a bit of flex whereas the Divide Mid was a bit more stiff.

The Timberline is the best fitting boot I've ever owned. It takes a beating and performs like a champion.

I'd recommend either but the Timberline gets my gold star.