Boot shopping day..

BCBowtech

Lil-Rokslider
Well I hit the local shops today to check out some boots. Being that I needed a wide boot my options were limited. Started out with the Hanwag Trapper top gtx I think it was. None in a wide so it got ruled out fast. Tried on the Hanwag Alaska GTX next in a wide but it just didnt feel quite right plus I dont feel the boot construction is as good as Lowa.

On to the next store to look at Scarpa and Zamberlans. That was a quick stop as they had nothing in my size.

To the last store which is one I do a lot of shopping at mainly for my fly fishing gear. Its also where I bought my Lowa Tibets that are too narrow. They had the Tibet GTX in the wide edition so I had to try em. Its like night and day compared to the fit of the regular pair. And after having $40 in store credit I bought em. Have a month to wear them around the house to make sure but so far so good!

Give Whites boots in Spokane a call. The Whites Outdoorsman with the MT. Claw lug sole is fantastic! Whites are USA made in Spokane. They can build a boot to specifically fit your foot too.

This is how my boot looks but has a different sole. It is an air-bob type sole with lugs on the edge of the boot.