• Yes

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

Vandy321

WKR
Boot trade thread in classifieds?

Yes or no to a WTT Boot trade thread in the classifieds... Figure it could be a running thread if it survives. More than even packs, boots seem to be the number one buy/sell item on here as there is no way to know how a boot is going to fit until after break-in, sometimes months down the road.

What say the masses? Too many classifieds already, just post your own sales/trades, or is it worth trying to get a thread started to just post make/model/size of boots and folks can PM for trades.

My thought is most folks aren't looking to sell per sey, they're mainly looking to sell to recoup funds to try the fit of another make/model. This may help that, could also just be a waste of time.

Schaaf

WKR
I just now (I think) found myself a new pair of boots after trying my fourth pair this summer. I think it would be beneficial to the forum.

Smokey12

Lil-Rokslider
I have a pair I can trade. I am sure a lot of us can say the same.

I actually bought my Lowas years ago on 24hourcampfire for hundreds less than new. I would be very interested in a boot trade addition.

Bob

• Banned
OP
V

Vandy321

WKR
It's been added, it's in the general classifieds as...

WTT: The Boot Trading thread

Gunner10

FNG
ive got a pair of kennetreks that just dont fit my foot, new to rokslide, where can this trading thread to found?

OP
V

Vandy321

WKR
I dont see it?