Boots for early season spot and stalk mule deer or antelope

Hey guys,

Any thoughts on a good set of boots for early season spot and stalk archery muley/antelope? I currently have a set of 400 gram kenetrek mtn extremes, and while they have been great, they don't fit the bill for late August. Does anyone have any recomendations for a cknfortavke and quiet early season boot

Hey guys,

Any thoughts on a good set of boots for early season spot and stalk archery muley/antelope? I currently have a set of 400 gram kenetrek mtn extremes, and while they have been great, they don't fit the bill for late August. Does anyone have any recomendations for a cknfortavke and quiet early season boot
Not sure what a cknfortavke is, but I think Salomon Quest 4d GTX 3 is what you seek. Super comfy, great support, just not super waterproof. Have 3 pair, been wearing them daily for duty/SRT, casual, and chasing Elk through the Rockies when I don't need my Crispi Hunter GTX.

Lytro

WKR
If I'm not in the mountains I like to wear pretty light footwear, but my feet also don't require a lot of support. I wear a pair of Merrell MOAB's in the early season when it's warm. They're super comfortable, lightweight, and waterproof. I went with Merrell this past year mainly because they offer a 40% military discount.

I used to wear a pair of UA hikers, but they were a little too breathable and my feet would get dusty and feel chalky. I'd say wear something uninsulated that's most comfortable to you.