Boots for real big foot?

I'm 6'4", 290lbs and wear a 15eeee shoe. Yes, that's an extra wide. I've tried kenetrek mtn extremes (can't walk uphill without immediate blisters, they're still for sale at Carters Boots in Bozeman), hanwag, and Lowa renegade. I've called schnees and various other companies to see if they make an extra wide in size 15. Every place I've tried says they only make them in standard or wide. The other issue I have is finding anything in size 15 to try on. Does anyone have first hand knowledge of boots for a real big foot?

dogman11

FNG
one option you might have is see if Russell will build boots for you, I have a pair they built for bird hunting that are 15yrs old.

tdot

WKR
I wish I could help you, I'm a 10.5eeee and struggle to find boots wide enough. I'm usually into a wide boot 1.5 - 2 sizes too big to make them work. I doubt that's an option for you. Scarpa and Hanwag makes some wider boots, but still not eeee. I tried the Lowa Tibet wide and they didn't work for me. Lathrop and Sons wasnt able to accommodate a foot with ny width. Definitely look into mountaineering boots, you may gain some new options. Also look at plastic or pure leather boots (no goretex), depending on your foot they may be able to be punched for width. Thats the only way I can get boots to fit if i don't want them 2 sizes too big.

Hopefully someone posts about a boot that actually is eeee.

OP
W
Thanks for the replies. I dug out a 20yr old pair of Whites Lineman boots that I'm thinking of sending in for a rebuild. They're a little heavy but at least I know they fit, just saw lots of abuse when I wore them everyday.

The biggest issue with the a lot of the suggested boots is finding a pair to try on! Even in standard D or E sizes very few places carry size 14 or 15 in high-end hunting boots.

OP
W
So, in a last ditch effort I emailed Kenetrek asking if there was anything they could do yo help make my mtn extremes fit. I was told to bring them out the the showroom and they'd see what could be done. After an hour and trying on multiple pairs we found a pair that fit better. The bear part, they swapped them straight across. The others were two years old!

Even if this new pair doesn't work out, I will forever praise Kenetrek for their customer service!

Check out LOWA boots from Germany and look at their website. I originally grew up in Germany and have worn LOWA boots for decades especially the Tibet as a Hunter and Forester.
Here is the US website; shoes are shipped from the US. If you want a larger selection you can also go directly to the german website they also ship to the US via their dealers.
US: website:
https://www.lowaboots.com/mens/backpacking-mountain-hunting/tibet-gtx-sepia-black you can order the Lowa Tibet up to size US 16 which is EU/UK size 15!!! LOWA US offers medium and wide lasts.
If you look for narrow lasts look at the German website, also displayed in English, and you will find different online dealers on their website that will ship to the US. The Germany website has also a lot more models available that are not available in the US. The European size (EU/UK) is one size smaller than the US size e.g. US 13 is a UK/EU12.
I have a similar problems of buying boots since I have a narrow foot; you can only get the narrow last from Germany so I have ordered over the years many pairs of boots directly from Lowa in Germany.

djlr55

WKR
Look at a pair of Altra Tushars. This may or may not be enough boot, but they are wider than most.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Don't feel bad, I know someone with a EEEEEE foot. Yes, 6E. His boots look almost square lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk