Boots for Stand / Box sitting

clperry

Lil-Rokslider
Boot Blankets (article shield, etc) do wonders over any boot once you’re sitting still

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. And make sure you have room inside your boots. Cramped feet equal cold feet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Codyk315

FNG
One of the things that I found that helped out the most, was Arctic Shield Boot Insulators. My feet get cold pretty easily and I hated it. Made long sits miserable. I was running 800 gram boots there were a size and half too big so I could wear thick socks and still have plenty of room for dead air space. But with those boot insulators, I wear my non insulated boots year around, then I either stick an adhesive body warmer to the top of the inside or I throw a hand warmer in them, and my feet are nice and warm!

jakelogsdon

Lil-Rokslider
I second all the guys that have said arctic shield boot covers. It's been the only thing that's worked for me and my feet get really cold. I've tried electric socks, Thermacell heated insoles, magic infomercial socks, thick boots, thick socks, thin socks, thin boots. Literally everything. These things are amazing and I get to wear my comfortable boots if I've got a hike in. Even if it's really cold out side and I've got a long sit. I just drop a hand warmer down in them and I'm golden.

Chordeiles

Lil-Rokslider
624BA958-FAA6-4943-B2B4-D1B16DCBA9F5.png

I picked up a pair of these, a few years back.
I tried the Arctic Shield booties, they didn’t cut it for me, these keep my feet warmer.
They are a lot bulkier but if I’m stand hunting in the late season (rarely happens), I usually don’t have to carry them very far.

For the majority of my late season hunting, I just carry a pair of PrimaLoft socks/booties in my backpack and take my boots off when I want to sit for a while.

BCD

WKR
I don't care how much insulation is in your boot, your feet are going to get cold. Get yourself some insulated boot covers... they were a game changer for me.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
This is not always true. There are boots that will keep your feet warm such as the Cabelas Predator Extreme and the Mickey Mouse boot but I like the boot covers as well.

Hoytaholic

Lil-Rokslider
Fail safe method for me when I stand hunt In cold weather is to switch to a new pair of wool socks when I get to the stand and then as other mentioned use the article shield boot covers. These boot covers are absolutely a must for me in cold weather stand hunts. Also I bought the Dryshod NOSHO ultra hunt boots. Really liking these