Boots to fit my big toe mid-late

Yes I have ugly feet. My big toe is beyond proportional to the rest of my toes. As in big. It’s a pain finding the right boot because I constantly rub on top or it jams the ends easy. I’m a lineman and I wear mountaineering boots every day so I appreciate stiff boots(it also helps the rubbing on top).

I bought a few pairs of crispis a couple years ago. Goretex failed on them and now I have replacement money. Briksdals were nice but too confined in the toes. Colorados were nice but I think they were a half size too small to accurately comment on the fit. The best by far was the Thor 2 boots. I’m buying them again no debate.

So since the Thor 2 fit me so great how about recommending me a boot that would be best suited for wet and colder months. Normal fit but generous toe box with a stiff sole.

Thanks guys. I thought it would be funny to show you my big toe but I don’t want this to go viral.

Wapiti151

WKR
I love my Kenetrek MT extremes in Wide. Very generous toe box. If you have a retailer close, I would try them. I have crispi’s as well and I get a lot of downhill toe bump. Don’t get any of that in my kennies. Try all that you can. I have 3 pairs and they all get heavy use for different applications

Carrot Farmer

WKR
Classified Approved
I love my Kenetrek MT extremes in Wide. Very generous toe box. If you have a retailer close, I would try them. I have crispi’s as well and I get a lot of downhill toe bump. Don’t get any of that in my kennies. Try all that you can. I have 3 pairs and they all get heavy use for different applications

Sportsman’s Warehouse carries all… Kennerek, Crispi and Salomon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my feet is a half size bigger than the other. Not the same as your foot, but Lowa boots generally fit me well. Buy from REI with a 25% off coupon and try them out for a while. No questions asked return option if they don’t work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I have a super long third toe and that sucker causes me grief man. I'm tempted in real time to have my ortho buddy trim that knuckle off to make the tips line up just a bit tighter. I'm tired of losing nails and the nerve pain is meth-worthy. But I like Asolo and Kenetrek