Boots.

Im not sure what you are considering middle of the road, but the Crispi Summits seemed like great boots and relatively low price compared to others like them.

$200 - $250 would probably be pretty much "middle of the road cost" in today's world, even slightly more

Danner PRONGHORN platform is tough to beat for that kind of $$ OR step up to LOWA, KENNETREK, CRISPI, etc … and experience the REAL world of "hunting" boots

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Check out Hoffman boots a little less and you get a quality handmade boot only thing to consider if feet not happy you aren’t happy 👍

Recommend the Crispi currently running summit and really like them. Also have the Nevada and Idaho's. Great boots

WHATEVER boot you target I cannot stress enough that you TRY THEM ON and wear them around the house first - It's been said dozens of times on dozens of "boot threads" that EVERYONES' FEET ARE DIFFERENT and all brands and makes of boots fit a bit differently - For instance, I wear LOWA, I really like Kennetrek but they just don't feel right so instead of getting "stubborn" about it I realized "why change ??" my "dogs" are happy which means I am happy - "boots" may be the single most important piece of equipment you'll own