Booze flask?

BBob

WKR
If you want it fancy, the previously mentioned snow peak round Ti flask. This one has gone on many a trip over the years. A little patience is needed to fill it but @ 63gm it's nice and light.

SnowPeakFlask.jpg

Reactions: CNW

Brewski

Lil-Rokslider
A disposable water bottle is the lightest and cheapest option and works great.

I used a Stanley flask on my last pack in. Figured that would last for a nip or two at night for a 5 night trip... Dad brought three stainless flasks.

CO-AJ

WKR
My Tommy Bahama cigar carrier came with a cigar shaped flask, probably the same ozs as the small airplane bottles. Pairing a good bourbon with a cigar in the backcountry is absolutely the way to go.

Jgill19

Lil-Rokslider
I got four of the aforementioned stanleys. Engraved my hunting buddies names on them probably 10 years ago. The oldest member and the father of the other two, pulls it out on random occasions. Its turned into a pretty cool thing. Nippers from the Stanley!!

I have a stainless steel 8oz flask wrapped in leather, I use it when skiing. Its contoured so it fits in either my chest pocket or pants pocket. Looks pretty sharp with the leather wrap. Amazon $15 bucks, hard to beat.

Hucker

Lil-Rokslider
Drop.com usually has the Vargo titanium flask on sale for $50 or so. Has its own silicone funnel for filling and pouring. Great flask, if $50 is in the budget.

Weight doesn't matter as long as it holds 16 ounces. I'm stashing it in my partner's backpack when he's not looking.

tgus59

Lil-Rokslider
For function and weight, its hard to beat an empty water bottle, but it's not very stylish.

I'm surprised MeatEater doesnt sell one!

dwent

FNG