Bore Scope Advise

Dogman-K

FNG
My son does a fair amount of shooting and I am considering buying him a borescope that would enable him to inspect the bores in his various rifles: 270, 308, 300 mag & 223.
Since he has an iPad & iPhone, I think he would like one that would work with those.

What brands do you recommend and which should I avoid?

BBob

WKR
Teslong, they have many versions. I have a standalone so I don't need a phone. I went flexible over rigid. They don't seem to offer the flexible with it's own screen right now.

BBob

WKR
Most of the firearm models I believe will work down to .20 cal. Accurate Shooter has had lots of talk about Teslong so you might search over there.

B23

WKR
I have three borescopes a Lyman and two Teslong, the flexible and rigid one. I originally bought the Lyman borescope some time ago and was relatively happy with it until I bought my first Teslong, the flexible one, a couple years ago. The Teslong is not only considerably less expensive but the picture quality is quite a bit better as well. I bought a second Teslong, the rigid one, back in March. Having used both I think I like the rigid Teslong a little better than the flexible one. For the money the Teslong is hard to beat. Both of mine are for a PC/Laptop not Iphone/Ipad