Bore scope for phone

KsRancher

WKR
Was wondering if anyone had an experience with the bore scopes that hook up to your phone? I have an Android S10. How is the video quality?

rayporter

WKR
i plug mine into the laptop. it is not a hawkeye but you dont have to bend over or twist around to use it either. you can stand up and look at the screen and see the whole lenght of the barrel. it shows decent detail. to see more spend more.

B23

WKR
I have the Teslong borescope I use on my laptop and it is easily the best 50 bucks I've ever spent. Very impressive product for $50. I bought the Lyman a few years before getting the Teslong and there is no comparison, the Teslong is not only much cheaper but the picture quality blows the Lyman's out of the water.

I think Teslong has a wireless wifi one for the Android as well.

204guy

WKR
I've got the $80 teslong from Amazon. It works OK with my S10+. Image is good, it will drop the connection if the phone moves around, but it's got a USB to usb-c adapter so not really a fault of the product. Haven't carried the laptop over to try it that way yet.

eoperator

WKR
I've got the $80 teslong from Amazon. It works OK with my S10+. Image is good, it will drop the connection if the phone moves around, but it's got a USB to usb-c adapter so not really a fault of the product. Haven't carried the laptop over to try it that way yet.
x2