Borrow a Tree Saddle?

So I've been batting around the saddle idea. But I really don't want to throw down the cash without knowing for sure what I'm getting into.

Would anyone be willing to let me borrow a tree saddle setup for me to try out? I wouldn't need climbing sticks.
I'd obviously pay for shipping both ways.

PA-R

Lil-Rokslider
Wannabe, I bought a sit &drag, did some sewing on it, added a belt to it, pockets, seem to work ok, a lot less money then a tree saddle. I used my climbing sticks, a small platform with it.

OP
WannabeHunter
Wannabe, I bought a sit &drag, did some sewing on it, added a belt to it, pockets, seem to work ok, a lot less money then a tree saddle. I used my climbing sticks, a small platform with it.

That's the direction I'm heading toward. Do you use yours with a full harness or just a lineman's belt?

OP
WannabeHunter
I can meet you somewhere and let you mess with it. I honestly haven’t gotten it all fine tuned. Just used once this past February in AL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice of you to offer! But I think I can test it out with a Sit-Drag. They're cheap enough to test out if I like that style of hunting. What part of SC you from? Do you happen to hunt any public land in Aiken county?

That might be kind of like asking someone to borrow their bow or rifle lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk