Bow Camo?

SDHunter44

Lil-Rokslider
About to order a new bow, I doubt which Camo makes much of a difference to the animals I hunt, does any Camo or color make resale easier? Or more demanded colors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wayoh22

WKR
Probably more a case of "to each their own" but I would assume solids have a better resell value even if it's not much.

I think it depends on the region. Black seems to have really gained popularity.

Mathews charges more for their green color this year. I figure that color will be like a pink bathtub in a few years.

• Haha
Reactions: ZDR
OP
S

SDHunter44

Lil-Rokslider
I was really leaning to black but I think that might be the one that an animal would pick out, unless you hunt a dark shadowy environment, which I don’t.

EM_556

WKR
Get whatever color is the cheapest and you like. They wouldn't make a bow that would get you busted color wise. If you are getting busted by the color, something else is going wrong.

bigsky2

Lil-Rokslider
Get whatever color is the cheapest and you like. They wouldn't make a bow that would get you busted color wise. If you are getting busted by the color, something else is going wrong.
Not saying black gets you busted, but I'm pretty sure no matter what color it was, if hunters would buy it, manufacturers would make it.

Adammn

Lil-Rokslider
The niche camo patterns will re-sell better. Kuiu, Sitka, etc

Interesting. I always thought the solid colored bows had better resale because one doesn't run into the unspeakable sin of mismatching bow and clothing camo.

Vandy321

WKR
Anything in a true matte finish, some solids and canon patterns alike have an almost gloss look. Not sure if it helps, but it cant hurt. I just sprayed my bow a flat FDE.

It was black, and looked great, but the glare off of the bow in sunlight was pretty astounding to me.

A $10 can of krylon camo and some painters tape, "problem" solved.

jmez

WKR
Interesting. I always thought the solid colored bows had better resale because one doesn't run into the unspeakable sin of mismatching bow and clothing camo.
Watch some used bows on AT. Most of the niche patterns will be sold within hours.

You really want the best resale get a solid riser and a niche pattern on limbs. Will cost an extra $50 up front but it will sell immediately.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

OP
S

SDHunter44

Lil-Rokslider
Think I’m leaning towards the kuiu verde then