bow case

Jacack

WKR
Never owned a hard side case, probably going to do a trip this year I will have to fly to and looking for a case.

Skb looks very good but wondering if there are some others I dont know about.

Thanks
J

Pelican hard case, Legend Everest Hybrid style case, Sitka Nomad. Few different routes. I prefer a hybrid where you can pack clothes around your bow for extra support

wysongdog

WKR
I love my skb, been to Alaska, Africa, New Zealand and 1000's of miles in the back of my pick up. It's the only one I can vouch for.

Whisky

WKR
What hard or semi hard cases work while allowing a 2pc quiver to remain attached and loaded with arrows (and fetching protected)?
I dont need an airline approved case. Just needs to be protected enough to ride under a topper or in a trailer.

TX_Diver

WKR
I flew 2x with a legend everest case this year.

Limited sample size only using it 2x but I liked that I could pack a bunch of clothes around my bow and it was still pretty light. The wheels were great too.

stonewall

WKR
I have this one (but back when it was "bone collector" branded:

It's OK. I've flown with it and it will work, but if I could have a redo, I would pay up for a better one. It is heavy also. I modified mine - throw out the plastic arrow holders and glued 2 strips of foam in the lid with slots cut for arrows. i also cut foam to fit around the bow. then put slots in to hold stabilizers and a cut out on top for the quiver. so it works, but there's better out there

Hart6065

FNG
I don't know about the quality, but I saw Plano has a decent looking case from an RMEF email. For me, I'm probably going to go with a double bow case just for the extra room. I'm hoping to start hunting out of state in a few years and it'd be nice to be able to throw mine and my hunting buddy's bow into one case.

DBoone

FNG
The Pelican Vault series cases are fairly inexpensive and you can totally customize them to your likening. Here’s a couple I have done.
c76a98841cff75bc8163d7e90fdafe81.jpg

1db76bbb6658aa6cef652e5e82cf1f95.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MattB

WKR
What hard or semi hard cases work while allowing a 2pc quiver to remain attached and loaded with arrows (and fetching protected)?
I dont need an airline approved case. Just needs to be protected enough to ride under a topper or in a trailer.

I would imagine any double bow case.

MattB

WKR
I like my rectangular SKB double bow case. The plastic Easton 33" arrow case fits into the foam cutout on the hinge side great.

The Pelican Vault series cases are fairly inexpensive and you can totally customize them to your likening. Here’s a couple I have done.

Thanks for the heads up. Think I’m gonna snag one.

These are solid and hold everything like a dream.

divingpa

FNG
I have 2 SKB, both doubles, but one is longer than the other. I've flown all over the world with them, shipped them via FedEx, and they've travelled in my truck all over US/Canada. They are extremely well built and will protect your investment. I use the bottom section most of the time to carry all my accessories and arrows, and the top section my bow. If I'm flying I will pack clothes in and around everything to keep things in place and max out my weight limit, and I've never paid an oversize charge.

The Legend Everest wide enough to accept my bow with my sight on the bow. I'd take measurements of your bow set up the way you expect to be packing it and ensure whatever you're buying will accommodate it.