Bow for teenage son

I'm looking for recommendations for my teenage son. He is currently shooting my wifes Matthews Avail and has really taken to bow hunting. I'm tryong to figure out what bow to get him once his draw length increases. he is 14 yo and growing like a weed. I want to get him into a quality bow but not need to buy new draw modules every six months. He is currently pulling 44 pounds. Thanks for any info.

87TT

WKR
Hoyt. Mine is adjustable from 26 to 30 by just loosening a couple of screws and moving the half cam. He should be able to pull a 50-60 pretty quick. Give him something to work for.

OR Archer

WKR
Find him a 60# Hoyt Powermax. It’ll adjust down to that weight and down to 25.5” draw. Load it up with some good accessories and you’ll still be under $1k

87TT

WKR
My backup bow is a Powermax and it shoots awesome. Hard to call it a backup. Have seen them in the classifieds for great deals.

I have become fond of the bear Kuma. It's adjustable to go 25.5-30" and 45-60#. Or 55-70#. I have had guys pick it up and start shooting, never handling a compound before. In short time they are stacking arrows. Seems very forgiving for a relatively fast bow.

Just need to look past the fact it's not a bow that all the big names are paid to shoot.

SnapT

Lil-Rokslider
I purchased my teenage son a Hoyt Powermax . He loves it . I'd consider looking at one of the Bears as well , as several come in a package and are adjustable and can grow with him .

I started with a Diamond Edge SB-1 as my first bow. It is pretty darn adjustable for a wide range of folks (men, women and/or kids). I've shot more deer with that than I have a gun in the 4-5 years I've been hunting.