Bow hunting elk near Saguache CO

4IDARCHER

WKR
Anyone else bowhunting near Saguache CO this September? I have some land of some friends lined up that will chasing them in, was wondering if anyone else on here will be around.

OP
4IDARCHER

4IDARCHER

WKR
I am getting pumped too. I don't want to set up unrealistic expectations and any legal bull will be awesome but I can't get the pictures of the 340 bull my buddies killed near there a few years back. Nice to dream!

smitho

FNG
I've hunted that area just a little bit and haven't really had much success but a kid I go to church with found a set of sheds this year that have me seriously thinking about going back! Him n his family don't hunt, he just happened upon them on a camping trip. His mom tried to make him leave them there even! 340 is not totally out of the question is all I'm saying.

G Posik

WKR
Have hunted the last few years. Might be back there this year. Have not nailed down the final place for this year.

Glenn

Alphaman77

Lil-Rokslider
I will be over in 67 not to far from there and I love it....all by my lonesome this year still looking for someone to run around with.