Bow scale

OP

4rcgoat

WKR
I use the Last Chance. Works well. Shows holding weight also. No durability issues yet.
They seem to get some unfavorable reviews, but looking at other options, i cant see much difference between them. Amazon has some heavy duty models,but they dont appear to be any better or worse.

OR Archer

WKR
They seem to get some unfavorable reviews, but looking at other options, i cant see much difference between them. Amazon has some heavy duty models,but they dont appear to be any better or worse.
They all have weak points. I always have an arrow loaded just in case something gives. You could swap some of the hardware out for heavier duty stuff for piece of mind.

RC_

FNG
I've been using LCA. When I was looking, none seemed to have killer reviews but I trust LCA's other products so went that route.

406unltd

WKR
Ya I use the LCA/hs3 and it’s great for the most part. Gives decently consistent peak weight, but the holding is never correct. Never. For example I pull 70lbs with 85% and it reads holding at 6lbs. I really don’t care about that though so it’s not a problem for me personally.

NY12020

FNG
Check out an AWS TL330 or TL400; compact; digital and rated up to 330 or 440lbs. I use mine on the draw board and to weigh deer. Rock solid. Those units with the tack welded split ring and S-hook that are the diameter of a 16 penny nail are bombs waiting to explode. Many, many of them have done just that (AT has a bunch of examples of this with pics). When it comes to blowing up a $1000 bow; (or for any structural application) i want a better safety factor than a scale with less than 1.

OP

4rcgoat

WKR
Check out an AWS TL330 or TL400; compact; digital and rated up to 330 or 440lbs. I use mine on the draw board and to weigh deer. Rock solid. Those units with the tack welded split ring and S-hook that are the diameter of a 16 penny nail are bombs waiting to explode. Many, many of them have done just that (AT has a bunch of examples of this with pics). When it comes to blowing up a $1000 bow; (or for any structural application) i want a better safety factor than a scale with less than 1.
I will check that one out,thanks