Bow shopping

Beastmode

WKR
Shot the energy 32 and 35 and I am speechless. Incredible bow! Draws great, good solid backwall and holds like no other bow I have shot. Extremely quiet and shoots great. Might just have to order one. I gave my fully setup 60lb destroyer 340 to my daughter and lowered it to right around 45lbs. Fits her perfect as she outgrew her heartbreaker. Now to get daddy a new bow. Looking at the new MBG pure sight, tight spot and qad ultra hdx.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
BM all the guys at my local shop shoot the 32 and love it. The reviews have been outstanding on it. I haven't shot the energy yet. But may have to give it a good run. I hate saying this but that carbon spyder by Hoyt has my attention. That bow just looks evil.. Reminds of something you'd see in a predator movie. Let me know if you want the hookup on a good price on an energy. I can get you setup over at quick draw archery.

OP
Beastmode

Beastmode

WKR
Appreciate it shtf but I think I am probably going to buy it from my local shop. I have a pretty good group of guys here and want to keep them in business. Very awesome you would offer that bud.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Anytime man. Id do it for any roksliders. I was on my Phone (tapatalk) when I posted that and was thinking you where in Denver here lol. Guess I should of confirmed your location. Looks forward to seeing your review and thoughts on the 32. I know when it first came out people wherent to impressed till they shot it. Then it became a real winner in a lot of folks eyes.

Elite has a SOLID line-up for this year!!! They picked up some BIG name Pro Tournament shooters and just made a HUGE jump in the industry in my opinion. I look for them to push into the top 4 as a top tier manufacturer and to push Mathews down a rung.

They are doing VERY well at our shop as well and if I didn't have a CS Turbo in my hand this season I guarantee you'd see an E35 in it!!!

The Outdoor Group has a great thing going over there!

I've heard nothing but great things about the new elites.have not personally shot them. They are headed in the right direction. I don't think they will be pushing Mathews anywhere though. Hoyt and Mathews are still kings In the whitetail woods. If for no other reason the. The name on the limbs.

littlebuf

Banned
I shot the 35 a few weeks ago. I'm picking one up with 80# limbs this month. Incredible bow

Elk Hunter Mag said it best about the elites this year " don't shoot this bow otherwise you'll have to explain to your wife why your buying a new bow". . I read that after I shot the elites and had to explain to my wife why I was ordering a new bow. Energy 32 80lbs for me.

boom

WKR
download.jpg

me and my energy 35 are off to a great new relationship. BFF's!

i dont have the strongest shoulder after a marathon tree pruning day, back when i was an idiot.

i can hold this bow at full draw longer than any bow i've ever owned. my SBXT was close. i felt that was super important for a hunting bow in my hands..i WISH the let down was easier, but the cam is a tad more aggressive than my old switchbackXT.

the longer ATA is allowing me to shoot more accurately. i still need to work on balancing the bow, but that will come. my bow isnt that fast, but i just had new strings/cables installed and the shop literally just put them on. no timing, no scales, etc. i had to go back for the timing..which wasnt even close. i hope to send the bow to Center circle archery for their treatment..they do the full service,for about the same $$ i spent on my stock winners choice strings.

but i am enjoying the lost limb poundage. i measured 67, and it feels awesome. maybe i should just leave it. it has started the kiliing spree just fine. haha. it's a cool bow. i'm done shopping for awhile. but that Carbon Hoyt is nice..if i had one complaint..my E35 is heavy(er)

Attachments

• IMG_0213.jpg
    IMG_0213.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 49
I got a 35 sitting here that ive been playing with a bit.

I dont know if it will replace my Answer, but its a damn nice bow!

BM all the guys at my local shop shoot the 32 and love it. The reviews have been outstanding on it. I haven't shot the energy yet. But may have to give it a good run. I hate saying this but that carbon spyder by Hoyt has my attention. That bow just looks evil.. Reminds of something you'd see in a predator movie. Let me know if you want the hookup on a good price on an energy. I can get you setup over at quick draw archery.

I got one you can shoot and see if you like it 30" draw.

e2udures.jpg

I'm partial to the Hoyt carbon spyder turbo

boom

WKR
The cs 34 was the runner up. I was really impressed with the new hoyts this year. Unfortunately the cost was a big part in my decision making.

We spoke the same sentence. Haha. That 34 is sweet!

boom

WKR
Yea. I didn't want to spend that much on the Hoyt. My wife would have freaked.