Bow sight - Help me decide between Black Gold & Spot Hogg

KHNC

WKR
Only if you aren't shooting very far. At 295fps My top pin was 20 and my bottom was 74 maxed out. We shoot 90+ at league, so that wasn't going to work.
I shoot a 436gr hunting arrow at about 288fps. My O6 goes to 84 yds. Not sure how you only got 74 out of yours. And since when is that not very far?

I shoot a 436gr hunting arrow at about 288fps. My O6 goes to 84 yds. Not sure how you only got 74 out of yours. And since when is that not very far?

I guess it depends if you're hunting pronghorn or not lol Your set up is probably different enough you squeezed a little more out of it. I did not like having my pin that close to the bottom of the housing to max out sub 100. Like I said, we shoot 95+ at league so I needed something to go further. Otherwise it is a solid sight. I considered keeping it for my whitetail compound.

KHNC

WKR
I guess it depends if you're hunting pronghorn or not lol Your set up is probably different enough you squeezed a little more out of it. I did not like having my pin that close to the bottom of the housing to max out sub 100. Like I said, we shoot 95+ at league so I needed something to go further. Otherwise it is a solid sight. I considered keeping it for my whitetail compound.
I do hunt pronghorn, but i dont shoot at them past 75 yards. I guess thats personal preference if you do.

OP
M

M1KL83

FNG
Thank you everyone for all your feedback and shared experiences.

I just came across a great deal on a Fast Eddie double pin and pulled the trigger.

Looking forward to getting it on and set up.

Next is figuring out which quiver will work best along side the Fast Eddie and Hamskea Trinity rest on an Axius Alpha.

Good times, thanks again!