Bow Sling

Jsusic

Lil-Rokslider
+ 1 for both the Montana Bow Sling and the Grab it. The Grab it is great when you have a lot of ground to cover and don't need to have quick access to your bow / pack outs etc ... I like to strap my bow to the pack in the early/late hours when you know you're not going to be shooting as it's more comfortable as the bow is completely out of your way and the weight just gets added to the weight of the pack on your hip bones. The Montana Bow sling is nice when you need to cover ground, but want to have quick access. For me it's easier than hanging the bow from your hip as I am more mobile moving over logs / through timber etc ... I've used various bow slings from Primos, Hawk and Hunters Specialties and of these, I like the super simple one from Hunters Specialties the best ... but the Montana Bow sling is the most comfortable of the ones that go over the shoulder (YMMV). The Hunters Specialties one is only ~$10 and adjustable enough that it works for kids up to adults and I usually keep one in the truck ... just in case (Awesome for things like the R100). One thing about the Montana Bow Sling is that if you don't remove the straps with the hooks when not carrying the bow or otherwise securely tuck them out of the way they have a magical ability to hook every tree branch you go even close to! :)
Definetely want to remove the hooks or tuck them out of the way when not in use, they do like to grab onto things. Another option that the Montana Bow Sling offers is the quick release system that does not have the hooks. This is a little cleaner setup and has less of a tendency to get caught on things.

jmez

WKR
Really no need for a grab it or similar device for carrying a bow on a pack. Lay it on the pack, run compression straps over the riser and tighten them. It won't slip around and doesn't need any other support.

FatBuddah

WKR
So I seen one on Facebook that was a two piece deal that attached to your pack..... high shoulder on one side stomachish on opposite side. Can’t find it now but interested in finding out more, anyone know what I’m talking about??