Bow Slings

What is everyone using to protect their cams and strings? I want something that’s durable and Made in the USA if possible..

Primos neoprene bow sling. Love it and it is just a fraction of the cost of some of the other ones.

Reactions: WCB
I just use the NAP apache. Not sure where it's made, and doesnt cover the cams, but Im ultra aware of cams and string so it has never been a detriment to me putting on the miles safely and in comfort. Most importantly, it comes off quick and without noise.
YMMV

Greenmachine_1

Lil-Rokslider
I haven't purchased one yet, but the T and K Hunting bow sling is made in the USA and looks really good. I'm currently running the Solo HNTR bow sling.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

marktole

WKR
I have the Kuiu SFS kit. It is just a cam and string protector though. I have it on when my bow is on my pack.

Also keep it on when my bow is in my pickup to protect it. If you just want a string and cam cover it is a great option. Works for me because I usually just carry my bow when I’m hunting instead of using a sling.

I have the Kuiu SFS kit. It is just a cam and string protector though. I have it on when my bow is on my pack.

Also keep it on when my bow is in my pickup to protect it. If you just want a string and cam cover it is a great option. Works for me because I usually just carry my bow when I’m hunting instead of using a sling.

This is the one i'm looking to use for when my bow is strapped to my backpack. How well does it protext the cams? It doesn't look padded.

marktole

WKR
This is the one i'm looking to use for when my bow is strapped to my backpack. How well does it protext the cams? It doesn't look padded.

It’s not padded, but the ends of the sleeve is made out of cordura or some material that is a little beefier than the part that covers the strings and cables.

I don’t mind it not being padded. I just want it to keep dirt and debris out of the cam track when it’s on my back, or one cam is on the floorboard of my pickup and to keep the cam from getting scuffed up.

I use a Primos sling to protect the cams and strings when my bow is lashed to my pack. This is typically when hiking in the dark or riding my mountain bike in. Once I'm hunting the bow stays in my hand.

I got a black neoprene Cabelas bowsling on sale for $35 a yr ago. It works well on my 35" axle to axle Prime Rival and covers the strings and cams nicely. providing good protection Most of the others I looked at were too short for my bow, A friend borrowed it last fall for his 32" Hoyt and ended up ordering one like it before he left Nunavut.

Don't remember where it is made.

ncavi8tor

WKR
Anyone use the Sitka bow sling? I have one but haven't tried it with the bow attached to my pack.

NC

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Oso

loopmtz

Lil-Rokslider
T & K bow sling is super nice and made in the USA. I had the opportunity to look at it last weekend at S. Dakota TAC... Check them out..

TravisIN

WKR
I have the Sitka sling. I pretty much only use it when it’s on my pack. It’s made to where you can take the actual sling part off and use just for protection and not for carrying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2Bearz

FNG
I ordered the Sitka sling, sounds like I could have went a bit cheaper... I like the fact it covers my scope though.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdew04