Bowhunting jacket for tall guys

OP
C

cofen38

FNG
Welcome. I am 6’3” 250#. 37 inch sleeves and broad across the shoulders.

I have a solitude set. Plenty of room And length for me. A little bulky. With layers I have taken it down to the single digits. A 2xl fit me but I upped to 3xl to get more room for layers and to make it easier to put on over other clothes.

stratus is awesome and had plenty of sleeve length for me. It is like a soft shell with a fuzzy and quiet exterior. With thoughtful layers you could make it warm but mine left me a little chilled late in the north east season and I tend to use my subalpine pattern gear earlier so I sold it. Great stuff though. Agree with the comments on the fanatic. They are another level of performance and you should be able to find a set to try on. I ended up going FL because I wanted something a little more multiuse but the fanatic is a great choice.
Great feedback thank you. I ended up ordering an XL tall Sitka Jetstream and will be curious to see if there's enough room under that for layers. Unfortunately they don't make a XXL tall in the Jetstream, so I may fall back on the stratus in XXL tall if it doesn't work. I was actually able to try on a XXL fanatic and although the length was fine, it was super billowy in the midsection.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk