Bowmar lawsuit?

WCB

Well Known Rokslider
Hahaha...there is a comment asking him why he is using his truck. He literally responds by telling the guy that he is using a blow torch and you can't walk with it because it will melt your skin off.....Then belittles the guy says "you must not have done a lot of burns before".....WTF guy is a F'n meat head.

OH_Tony

Hahaha...there is a comment asking him why he is using his truck. He literally responds by telling the guy that he is using a blow torch and you can't walk with it because it will melt your skin off.....Then belittles the guy says "you must not have done a lot of burns before".....WTF guy is a F'n meat head.
It's a shame all those guys that do torch down roofing for a living are walking around with all their skin melted off.

Guy is a clown, anyone that can't see that needs their head examined.

commandoNate

Well Known Rokslider
Burning the truck was to generate content. Could be considered smart given the amount of views it will generate. That’s the way I see it.

What bothers me is the amount of comments that believe it was accidental.

Very suspicious of the whole situation.
I thought this exact thing when I saw the video. The cameraman keeps rolling instead of helping put out the fire or empty the truck. They have a drone flying over. What a clown. Maybe we need a new thread for the Bowmar insurance fraud lawsuit.

tony

Well Known Rokslider
Back when I was a firefighter, we had blowers on brush rigs.
The idea was was to blow a fire line/break clear of dead stuff to stop the fire. Not saying we never blew small fires out with them.
Was the fire dept called for this brush fire/vehicle fire? I'd say if they were called they would investigate it and from my 20 plus years I'd be calling bullshit on this meat head and what has been posted. If they didn't call the FD and its possible on some burns they are not called, that would be a possibility it was done for "likes"
That truck looked older and hes a millionaire I'd guess just off the supplement business. Maybe the truck was a business vehicle and he will just write it off.
All the above is just my opinion. I'd take work out advice from him over hunting advice.

TheTone

Well Known Rokslider
Some IG accounts are hinting this morning that they may have reached a financial settlement to make the charges go away. They’re the worst as are the companies and others that support them

mtwarden

Well Known Rokslider
Some IG accounts are hinting this morning that they may have reached a financial settlement to make the charges go away. They’re the worst as are the companies and others that support them

That doesn't sound quite right. They may have reached a plea agreement, where they can agree on a fine/restitution amount, some charges amended/dropped, etc; but highly unlikely that a "financial settlement" with charges dropped in a criminal matter.

TheTone

Well Known Rokslider
That doesn't sound quite right. They may have reached a plea agreement, where they can agree on a fine/restitution amount, some charges amended/dropped, etc; but highly unlikely that a "financial settlement" with charges dropped in a criminal matter.
Agreed but they wouldn’t be the first influencers to cut a deal like that. Arizona did it a few years ago with a guy.

mtwarden

Well Known Rokslider
Agreed but they wouldn’t be the first influencers to cut a deal like that. Arizona did it a few years ago with a guy.

We had a guy that we charged federally with a felony Lacey Act violation. He was a DOD contractor and a felony would have ended his company. They worked out a plea deal and instead he pled to several misdemeanors and paid a $50,000 fine and $50,000 restitution, but the charges didn't simply go away.

I guess that might be possible (but not probable) in some state criminal cases, don't see that happening in the federal system- I've never heard of charges being fully dropped in lieu of a monetary settlement.

coloyooper

Well Known Rokslider
I honestly don't care about the fines. Yes they deserve them but they have enough money it doesn't matter to them. I want to see their right to hunt/fish revoked for an extended period of time. This is what would hurt them and their ego the most.
They’ll take up hunting internationally if that happens and their followers will eat it up like it’s the coolest thing they’ve ever done

tpicou

It is unlawful for any person—

(1) to import, export, transport, sell, receive, acquire, or purchase any fish or wildlife or plant taken, possessed, transported, or sold in violation of any law, treaty, or regulation of the United States or in violation of any Indian tribal law;

(2) to import, export, transport, sell, receive, acquire, or purchase in interstate or foreign commerce—
(A) any fish or wildlife taken, possessed, transported, or sold in violation of any law or regulation of any State or in violation of any foreign law;................
Damn this is a lot of stuff and is good to know. I wish this was regularly applied to people transporting meat from CWD areas, tbh.