Bowmar lawsuit?

deerhunt1988

Well Known Rokslider
Looks like he just burned his truck to the ground
I seriously wouldn't doubt that being intentional and "doing it for the gram".

Firstly, he is lighting the fire from his truck (instead of walking with a drip torch) and driving INSIDE the fire/fire lanes. Once truck catches on fire, the person filming just keeps filming and doesn't try to help? Really?

TheTone

Well Known Rokslider
I seriously wouldn't doubt that being intentional and "doing it for the gram".

Firstly, he is lighting the fire from his truck (instead of walking with a drip torch) and driving INSIDE the fire/fire lanes. Once truck catches on fire, the person filming just keeps filming and doesn't try to help? Really?
And using a leaf blower to try and put it out…

It was 100% done to create content. He’s already been charged this year with brining up some of his neighbors land in another of his controlled burns

grfox92

Well Known Rokslider
I know a lot of you guys don't have social media. So I took a few screenshots of what I consider the highlights.

The first one is drone footage of the truck initially catching fire.

The second one is of Josh Bowmar trying to put that fire out......with a leaf blower. You know the very tool he brought with him to accelerate the controlled burn he was doing.

The last picture is on Josh looking very upset that he "accidentally" burned his truck to the ground.

e7d73de4835f4e7251a1a56b14daa76c.jpg
c2ece7ff531d6ae6dde767e5b57efdcb.jpg
4bc3ee7752be5471366db0e4cd9b367d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

ddd-shooter

Well Known Rokslider
Don’t follow him, but after I heard it, I looked it up. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. UNTIL I saw him dripping out of the truck. And then the leaf blower, and then the drone footage.

What a clown.

grfox92

Well Known Rokslider
Don’t follow him, but after I heard it, I looked it up. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. UNTIL I saw him dripping out of the truck. And then the leaf blower, and then the drone footage.

What a clown.
Same I don't follow him either.

Why wasn't the camera man helping him unload the truck?

Why was the drone already in the air when the truck caught fire?

Why wasn't there a water tank or a sprayer full of water during a controlled burn around the timber?

Curious to know if he files an insurance claim. If he didn't, he did it for attention. If he did, he may be adding insurance fraud to his stack of charges.

OP
Ucsdryder

Ucsdryder

Well Known Rokslider
It’s tough to be the dumbest person on social media but he has to have won that award by a fair margin. If there was a Mount Rushmore of dumb f”&kery he would have all four faces
Proves you don’t have to be intelligent to be successful….by instafamous standards. He’s the ultimate big dumb animal. He reminds me of Gronk but much less likable. I’m looking forward to another episode of him and aron on kifarucast.

3forks

Well Known Rokslider
Same I don't follow him either.

Why wasn't the camera man helping him unload the truck?

Why was the drone already in the air when the truck caught fire?

Why wasn't there a water tank or a sprayer full of water during a controlled burn around the timber?

Curious to know if he files an insurance claim. If he didn't, he did it for attention. If he did, he may be adding insurance fraud to his stack of charges.

I wonder if that‘s the truck he used while committing his alleged (I hate to give this clown the benefit of the doubt, but he’s entitled to his day in court) poaching acts.

If it is the same truck, and he knows he’s going to get convicted, maybe he thought he may as well burn it to the ground for Instagram publicity rather than let the government seize it.

AnnualRye

How does this guy have any type of a following, or support from the hunting community? Poacher with the mental capacity of Mongo from Blazing Saddles. Actually, that's doing a disservice to Mongo.

Christ I wish people would stop putting mics in front of his face, watching his clickbait videos and spending money on his cheap plastic wares.

TheTone

Well Known Rokslider
How does this guy have any type of a following, or support from the hunting community? Poacher with the mental capacity of Mongo from Blazing Saddles. Actually, that's doing a disservice to Mongo.

Christ I wish people would stop putting mics in front of his face, watching his clickbait videos and spending money on his cheap plastic wares.
I think he and his wife have made a ton of money on their supplement company which in turn helps fund the hunting side and attract fans. And then sponsoring people to use the archery stuff which leads to more followers, fans, and industry dorks that defend them every chance they get. They’re also involved in lawsuits for false labels on the supplements

Billy Goat

Well Known Rokslider
I know a lot of you guys don't have social media. So I took a few screenshots of what I consider the highlights.

The first one is drone footage of the truck initially catching fire.

The second one is of Josh Bowmar trying to put that fire out......with a leaf blower. You know the very tool he brought with him to accelerate the controlled burn he was doing.

The last picture is on Josh looking very upset that he "accidentally" burned his truck to the ground.

e7d73de4835f4e7251a1a56b14daa76c.jpg
c2ece7ff531d6ae6dde767e5b57efdcb.jpg
4bc3ee7752be5471366db0e4cd9b367d.jpg

Why was the truck in the burn??

Even if igniting from a vehicle, you don't put it inside of the burn area.

This has to be completely staged, and it's unfortunate that all this is going to do is help to push for more restrictions with controlled burning.

I sure hope he has taken enough steroids at this point to be sterile, cause this is exactly the kinda of gene pool we don't need expanding.

MuleDeerMike

Well Known Rokslider
He needs the insurance money to pay for the poaching fines but unfortunately he's too dumb to realize that all he needed to do was just sell the truck legally. Guy is a winner.