Bowmar lawsuit?

Billy Goat

Well Known Rokslider
Just yall wait til the stabilizer company comes out.

Probably outsell beestinger 4-1 just cause his followers and they think he knows what he is doing.

Heck, seems like he does. Nobody wants to watch my boring controlled burn.
Any publicity is good publicity.

coloyooper

Well Known Rokslider
Just yall wait til the stabilizer company comes out.

Probably outsell beestinger 4-1 just cause his followers and they think he knows what he is doing.

Heck, seems like he does. Nobody wants to watch my boring controlled burn.
Any publicity is good publicity.
Well he’s got guys like snyder pumping his products. Like fish in a barrel

Billy Goat

Well Known Rokslider
Well he’s got guys like snyder pumping his products. Like fish in a barrel

Ten4.

See how much longer this thread lasts.

Target top of the market with free products and % ownership. I have watched people shoot with the nose button on their bow, and hat on their head......
Only one touches anything.

Even the Freakshow got convinced to change his racket tape.

3forks

Well Known Rokslider
Ten4.

See how much longer this thread lasts.

Target top of the market with free products and % ownership. I have watched people shoot with the nose button on their bow, and hat on their head......
Only one touches anything.

Even the Freakshow got convinced to change his racket tape.
Levi Morgan said he was testing/working on new stabilizers and wasn’t sure how much longer he would be shooting Bee Stingers. Not sure what he’s using, but I would imagine he’s been working with Bowmar on those.

Billy Goat

Well Known Rokslider
Levi Morgan said he was testing/working on new stabilizers and wasn’t sure how much longer he would be shooting Bee Stingers. Not sure what he’s using, but I would imagine he’s been working with Bowmar on those.

Well, my understanding is he already invested/bailed Bowmar out.

And to clarify, that's way different than Bomar machine/archery.

He hasn't actually shot Beestinger all year.

Seemed really happy to trade back and forth with Jacob all weekend.

Fatcamp

Well Known Rokslider
I looked around a bit at this situation. Never underestimate the whitetail crowd. His latest video is full of people professing their love, and not one asking where the fire extinguisher was. Lol

Billy Goat

Well Known Rokslider
I looked around a bit at this situation. Never underestimate the whitetail crowd. His latest video is full of people professing their love, and not one asking where the fire extinguisher was. Lol

That's a period where you carry tanks. And it's amazing the burn line you can lay down with just a wet tire. 12v pump, spraying a tire, it works really well.

Or you can drive on the burn side, with no wet line.....

Stupid is as stupid does.

Chuckybmd

Well Known Rokslider
Burning the truck was to generate content. Could be considered smart given the amount of views it will generate. That’s the way I see it.

What bothers me is the amount of comments that believe it was accidental.

Very suspicious of the whole situation.

deltadukman

Well Known Rokslider
Guy is a class A douchebag, but, and not defending him, but we burn pine plantations and use backpack blowers to help control the back burn and keep it from jumping where it doesn’t need to like property lines or young trees. An old man who has burned tens of thousands of acres taught me that trick.

Andrew12gauge

Well Known Rokslider
Guy is a class A douchebag, but, and not defending him, but we burn pine plantations and use backpack blowers to help control the back burn and keep it from jumping where it doesn’t need to like property lines or young trees. An old man who has burned tens of thousands of acres taught me that trick.

Ok, but would you use a backpack blower to try and put out your truck if it caught fire?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Randle

Well Known Rokslider
Or burn with no water jug, tank, or bucket. No fire suppression Eq . at all. What a Genius I say,........

Billy Goat

Well Known Rokslider

Did you put a vehicle inside of that back burn?

I have had the wind shift, things can get sketchy. It's having a well laid out plan that prevents things from going out of control.

Without giving that chit show any views I can tell they didn't have a well laid out plan.
Or it was orchestrated.

Probably jealous of the kid who ruins other new cars for entertainment.

Flatlander5

He’s also known to scrub the comments. Anything that he doesnt like gets deleted. There were lots of comments about a fire extinguisher and no water. Also about utilizing a drip torch and doing it on foot. All deleted.

OP
Ucsdryder

Ucsdryder

Well Known Rokslider
He’s also known to scrub the comments. Anything that he doesnt like gets deleted. There were lots of comments about a fire extinguisher and no water. Also about utilizing a drip torch and doing it on foot. All deleted.
Well then I guess my comment asking how many more extensions he’s planning on getting in his poaching related trial wont hold up?

deltadukman

Well Known Rokslider
Ok, but would you use a backpack blower to try and put out your truck if it caught fire?

Absolutely not, I was just talking to the people talking about why did he have a leaf blower on a controlled burn. We use them all the time and they are effective at actually stopping some directional shift, and we also have rangers with spray tanks full of water as well. I agree, looks staged.

Andrew12gauge

Well Known Rokslider
Absolutely not, I was just talking to the people talking about why did he have a leaf blower on a controlled burn. We use them all the time and they are effective at actually stopping some directional shift, and we also have rangers with spray tanks full of water as well. I agree, looks staged.

I think several people above had commented on him using the blower to steer the fire, but to try to use it to put out the fire is another thing entirely