Bowtech Lead Time

cdods

FNG
I'm curious what everyone is experiencing for lead times on Bowtech. I ordered a Revoltx in January. Was told it would be 8 weeks. Called the archery shop in the end of March. Was told it was likely coming the following week. Called April 6th. Turns out the build order was never placed as a mistake of Bowtech. They were promised 4 weeks maximum to delivery. I checked in last tuesday and bowtech had no update. Followed up today, Bowtech quoted the shop another 3-4 weeks. I'm absolutely pissed and feel like I'm getting the run around. It's a 1200 dollar bow and getting jerked around for months is insane. I've heard the bow shop on the phone with bowtech and honestly don't blame them for this as they are getting extremely frustrated with bowtech. Again I'm curious what people are experiencing for lead times and looking for others experience with them as I'm honestly considering a brand change, because this would be laughable if it wasn't as ridiculous as it is.

87TT

WKR
I have a friend that has a Bowtech on order for a couple months. But then I know another guy waiting on a Hoyt Torrex Long Draw that was told maybe by August and that was over a month ago.

OP
C

cdods

FNG
I have a friend that has a Bowtech on order for a couple months. But then I know another guy waiting on a Hoyt Torrex Long Draw that was told maybe by August and that was over a month ago.
Honestly I’d be less frustrated if they told me August. It’s the multiple time frames without delivery that’s getting ridiculous on. If you can’t deliver on a time frame don’t bull shit me. Tell me you can’t deliver and I’ll stay with your bow or I won’t but the lying makes me really doubt the brand

87TT

WKR
I feel you. I have some parts ordered through a shop from Hoyt so we'll see.

All the bow companies seem to be running 8 to 12 week build times. They are usually pretty good at bumping bows up the list if they or the archery shop made a mistake and it didn't get ordered. Frustrating to have it keep getting delayed!

OP
C

cdods

FNG
All the bow companies seem to be running 8 to 12 week build times. They are usually pretty good at bumping bows up the list if they or the archery shop made a mistake and it didn't get ordered. Frustrating to have it keep getting delayed!
Yeah we’re 12+ and it definitely sounds like bow techs fault but at the end of the day I still don’t have a bow in my hand

I know of a few times where bowtech had less than stellar performance, this sounds like one of them...

Also know where they have stood behind bows they sold previously and were well out of warranty, they replaced parts that many wouldn't have, but it took a long time.

Basically it seems like the wait time that I know many experienced on parts has transferred to new orders.

Things have been crazy this year.

Jburr

FNG
Its not just Bowtech Materials are in short supply across the board. Couple that with higher number of bow sales for the year , at least in all the shops I've talked to locally. All we can do is wait.

Kotaman

WKR
All the bow companies appear to be struggling but Bowtech maybe a little more so than the rest. I still love their bows and will continue to shoot them. Ordered a Hoyt Ventum 33 in February and just got it. Ordered a Revolt X last week and was told 8-12 weeks. All Bowtech dealers appear to be complaining about not getting bows. Even their pre order bows are just trickling in.

NXTZ

Lil-Rokslider
Man I feel your pain. I will say that this year has been a sh!t show to get anything ordered, and I’ve heard about heinous wait times for other manufacturers as well. This December my revolt x went in for warranty work, took almost 2 months to get it back (and they charged me shipping...I live about 3 hours from their hq).
Strong personal bias here; but despite absolutely loving my revolt x and shooting lights out with it, I wouldn’t buy another, and would be hesitant to recommend one, ESP. with they delays and continued push backs

Vrybusy

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone received their Bowtech Solution? Ordered mine on January 11th of this year....still nothing. The dealer reported that they have not been receiving bows, and the rep is unable to give them any reliable information. At the request of customers, the dealer has been canceling numerous Bowtech orders over the past several weeks. I might have to do the same.

My Revolt X took about 10 weeks to show up. I was getting antsy at about week 8 or 9 and stopped in the shop to see if they’d heard anything and was told should be arriving the following week. The next week they called and said it was in. My bigger problem was a sight, first I was told something like 6-8 weeks then it was 12 to 16. I ended up finding it online and ordering it, I would have much rather bought it local but it wouldn’t have come in until my hunts were starting.

I'm curious what everyone is experiencing for lead times on Bowtech. I ordered a Revoltx in January. Was told it would be 8 weeks. Called the archery shop in the end of March. Was told it was likely coming the following week. Called April 6th. Turns out the build order was never placed as a mistake of Bowtech. They were promised 4 weeks maximum to delivery. I checked in last tuesday and bowtech had no update. Followed up today, Bowtech quoted the shop another 3-4 weeks. I'm absolutely pissed and feel like I'm getting the run around. It's a 1200 dollar bow and getting jerked around for months is insane. I've heard the bow shop on the phone with bowtech and honestly don't blame them for this as they are getting extremely frustrated with bowtech. Again I'm curious what people are experiencing for lead times and looking for others experience with them as I'm honestly considering a brand change, because this would be laughable if it wasn't as ridiculous as it is.
If it was really bowtechs fault the next bow off the line should’ve been your bow. That’s terrible customer service no matter what way you look at it. I understand that lead times are what they are, but it sounds like you waited the lead time before they figured out the order was never placed.

I had a bowtech before and while I didn’t have any issues, I will be steering clear of them in the future if this is how they’re going to treat paying customers.

Kotaman

WKR
All the bow companies appear to be struggling but Bowtech maybe a little more so than the rest. I still love their bows and will continue to shoot them. Ordered a Hoyt Ventum 33 in February and just got it. Ordered a Revolt X last week and was told 8-12 weeks. All Bowtech dealers appear to be complaining about not getting bows. Even their pre order bows are just trickling in.
Picked mine up last week, just short of 8 weeks. Was told 8-12 weeks and was shocked when it came early, especially with all the 20 week+ wait horror stories. Mine was a 60 lb green riser, subalpine limbs.

I walked into the shop to try new bows. They had pretty much every flagship from 2021 and 2022. I walked out with the bowtech I wanted (I'm not picky about colors so that could be an issue). I did not realize this was not the norm anymore.

I ordered a new truck in September. I'll be lucky if it's completed by end of March. The Covid world sucked, and this post Covid world seems to be about the same minus masks at the Superbow.