Boxer briefs similar to black ovis??

young7.3

Im looking for boxer briefs that are similar in fit to the black ovis briefs. Something that is a merino blend and goes mid thigh or just above the knee. Im getter about 3 year of use out of the black ovis before holes are showing. Has anyone tried the nonhunting brands like meundies and similar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trial153

Really like the two pairs of smart wool boxer briefs I picked up last season. I used the hell out of them form Alaska to AZ and they been holding up well.

Hondo

I haven't had any luck with merino boxer briefs from non-hunting brands. Have some older First Lite Dobson ones that are still holding up well and the newer First Lite Wick Long boxer briefs. Just added another Wick Long to my First Lite order yesterday. They are on sale until the end of the day.

Deli

The first lite ones are on sale today. Considering picking some up. Been keeping an eye on the woolly long boxer briefs on Amazon but haven't pulled the trigger due to complaints about long term quality. Subbed with the hope people will have some recommendations.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Pgohil

Merriwool is all I wear now. I'm goin on 2 years with no sign of wear and more comfortable too! Super soft.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavyCrockett