Boxer briefs

wildbill

Lil-Rokslider
Who’s makes merino boxer briefs that DO NOT have a seam running down the crank of your butt, tried first lite love the fabric but that seam is a deal breaker for me. At roughly $40 bucks a pair trying to cut cost without ordering several brands

TheGDog

WKR
I'm crazy picky re: clothing (comes with being a bit of a FatAssi) ExOfficio is good and Duluth Trading Company is good so far. (But NOT their ArmaChillO ones, not comfortable, to me anyway.)

Also look into wearing the FirstLite suspenders instead of a belt. Did wonders for me in terms of helping with comfort in terms of a lowerback injury I have. On the sit you can pop the top button no problem on your pants for extra comfort, and whenever you get up, suspenders are there doing their job. It's great.

OP
W

wildbill

Lil-Rokslider
Wear the armachillos daily different folks different strokes will give the smartwool brand a try thanks for the info

OP
W

wildbill

Lil-Rokslider
Smart wools ordered hopefully they will work for me thanks again

I've been wearing the Sitka boxers when I hunt. Not sure about the seam, they are packed away in my hunting gear. If I get a chance to check, I will let you know.

Who’s makes merino boxer briefs that DO NOT have a seam running down the crank of your butt, tried first lite love the fabric but that seam is a deal breaker for me. At roughly $40 bucks a pair trying to cut cost without ordering several brands
I’m with you on this, I love the FL boxers but the seem down the crack drives me nuts!

OP
W

wildbill

Lil-Rokslider
Yea that seam is rough, diffinetly rules out thongs for me.the Smartwool’s got here today will try them tomorrow see how they do.how do the bamboo do for extended wear as far as oder. These are for a dall hunt in August that’s why I was focused on merino ,for drying and Oder.thanks for all the input

danarnold

WKR
Yea that seam is rough, diffinetly rules out thongs for me.the Smartwool’s got here today will try them tomorrow see how they do.how do the bamboo do for extended wear as far as oder. These are for a dall hunt in August that’s why I was focused on merino ,for drying and Oder.thanks for all the input

I had the same theory for merino for quite some time, for all my base layers (I’m using all syn now)and the newer synthetic stuff is the winner for me. They seem to dry out much quicker and I’ve had zero odor out of mine alternating every other day.

NB7

WKR
Got some Merriwool boxer briefs last year and love them. Two smaller seems down the cheeks but I've never noticed them. Super comfortable. Duluth buck naked are awesome too, much better fabric feel than their armachillo line

OP
W

wildbill

Lil-Rokslider
Update got the smart wools, used them couple days for work they seamed to do fine also order a pair of the sitka’s they should be here Saturday will give them a try as well,thanks again for the input,Billy