Boxes per moose shipping

Trial153

WKR
Glad I am in driving distances to NL, everything comes home in the truck .....

JES

FNG
I would have no issue paying to have the emat shipped back if I got a bull.

DO they have processors up there that can get it processed prior to freezing? I have no issue with thawing to process at home, but that is a lot of meat to process! I wouldn't trust the processors at home, doubt i would get as much meat back as I would suspect they might keep some for themselves...not many moose dropped off in Texas to get processed.

tracker12

WKR
It’s does make sense and is no problem. Have been doing it with elk since the 80s

AKBorn

WKR
I would have no issue paying to have the emat shipped back if I got a bull.

DO they have processors up there that can get it processed prior to freezing? I have no issue with thawing to process at home, but that is a lot of meat to process! I wouldn't trust the processors at home, doubt i would get as much meat back as I would suspect they might keep some for themselves...not many moose dropped off in Texas to get processed.
It wouoldn't be likely that a processor could get your moose processed by the time you were flying home. Lots of resident and non-resident moose hunters in the field during moose season, and most processors have all they can handle, so it typically takes a week or 10 days to get your meat processed. Maybe you could check on which processors would process your bull and then ship the frozen meat to Texas.