Bozeman, Park City,...?

gaston

FNG
Hey there,

New to this forum and looking forward to participating in discussions related to the mountains and pursuit of game. I'm a pretty new archery hunter and just had my first successful hunt this spring for wild boar. This coming season, I've got doe and cow tag applications in Wyoming and Utah... thought that might be a good next step.

Lastly, currently living in Bozeman for the summer and then perhaps headed to Park City for a while. Unfortunately, since I'm coming from San Diego, it's like I've got the plague to most folks out here. That being said, if anyone is in the area and wants to shoot bows, glass for game, or explore some new areas - I'm your man! haha

Nice to meet y'all

omedman

FNG
From SD too, and in Park City as we speak.

Moved out here 18 years ago and was welcomed like a king.

“Silicone slopes” came along in Lehi and brought a lot of people from San Fransisco… That’s what ruined it for the rest of us.

Media’s attention on the irrational coming from California politicians has Utahns nervous about those same political ideologies being transplanted along side the good Californians moving out here to get away from it…

I guess that’s a long dirty “Welcome”, but you’ll find they will warm to you none the less.