Bozeman

Uh… you guys are forgetting something very important. Lots of fresh pretty things at the university 😉
🚐 😱
Just go hang around and look creepy. I hear chicks dig that.

Mt Al

WKR
Get real, not even close and been there a lot (San Fran). It would be, along with Missoula, if the rest of the state was like California, but it's not, Montana's red as red can be, so Bozeman crazies are kept in check. Look at last year's elections and try again.

You want 'real' Montana, go to Great Falls, Billings, Dutton, Lewistown, Miles City, Havre, Butte, Dillon, etc.. Great places to live with great people and not surrounded by newbie fresh air junkies - but Bozeman isn't San Fran.

AnnualRye

Lil-Rokslider
Museum of the Rockies. Lot's to see there if you're going to be in town. The dinosaur exhibits are worth the price of admission.

WCB

WKR
Get real, not even close and been there a lot (San Fran). It would be, along with Missoula, if the rest of the state was like California, but it's not, Montana's red as red can be, so Bozeman crazies are kept in check. Look at last year's elections and try again.

You want 'real' Montana, go to Great Falls, Billings, Dutton, Lewistown, Miles City, Havre, Butte, Dillon, etc.. Great places to live with great people and not surrounded by newbie fresh air junkies - but Bozeman isn't San Fran.
Maybe not with the poop and needles but the desire to spend anytime there is identical and this is the case with everyone I know that has spent anytime there and all my family members and friends that either still live there or thankfully the majority of them that got out of there. MT maybe red as red can be but Bozeman most definitely is not and at the rate it has changed and continues to it is a lost cause.

Also, if you think the guy that said it was the "sister town of San Fransico" or me simply stating "yes" were 100% comparing it to San Fran you need to ease up a bit. Don't get me started on Missoula.
Wow! Surprised at all the hate on Bozeman? I thought it was Missoula that was the liberal town nobody likes???
Have you been there? or better yet have you been there before CA moved in and then gone back after?

Goatboy22

FNG
I remember the saying "The best thing about Bozeman is that Montana is just a 30 minute drive in any direction." Probably more like an hour in any direction now....

ZRUSS23

FNG
Dang I thought Bozeman would be a cool place to see. Not now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CorbLand

WKR
Dang I thought Bozeman would be a cool place to see. Not now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seeing a place and living there are completely different. I haven’t been to Bozeman in a long time but I wouldn’t skip visiting if your in the area. It was fun to spend 4 days in Washington DC but **** living there.

Bozeman was a nice little cow town with an agricultural university when I went to school there in the 70s. When I came back in the 90s the charm was gone.

Livingston was a fine little railroad town up to the 80s and the disease started spreading. The toxic waste of libs took over in the 90s. It saddens me as I drive by but all my friends are dead so I don't even slow down.

Elk97

WKR
There's a LOT of good people in Bozeman still. Sure, it's grown like crazy and home prices are nuts but like almost anywhere the good outweigh the bad. It's grown fast and a lot of new out of staters have moved in and brought some bad ideas with them but to label everyone from there as a liberal is way off.
Breakfast at the Western, several great breweries, a couple of excellent bow shops, Mystery Ranch, etc. Could be a lot worse. South of there at Big Sky stop at the Riverhouse bbq, or the Corral just south of there for a burger.

MT257

WKR
Well, only there for Friday, if they have a place I can get a steak and a bourbon it'll be alright.
Stacey’s in gallatin gateway. I’m not sure what it’s like since the new owners took over. The Land of Magic over in Logan. And Sir Scott’s Oasis in Manhattan. All were great. All smaller establishments but quality was definitely there.